Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Lynerus escribió:
Maybe its just me thinking im godly and can tank mobs but im having a hard time keeping my life up even in 66 maps if something hard gets to me i cannot leech much life since my ST is using 100ish per hit

My armor is really really low (404?) so i know why im getting hit hard but that was the point of leech wasn't it? if not my old build was most likely better since i could never run out of mana even with AA lvl 10 on (but i would have to regear since my gear wasn't for it)

Run Grace.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Lucky regal :)
For scion, can i build like the same in hardcore?! Thanks!
From Eternal and Diamond Supporter Newsletter #76

"
Spectral Throw and some of the things that support it will be slightly nerfed.

The "and some of the things that support it" is what has me worried. I was planning on doing this build for Rampage :\
IGN: Pockey
Editado por útlima vez por Pockey en 10 ago. 2014 21:46:41
"
Pockey escribió:

"

The "and some of the things that support it" is what has me worried. I was planning on doing this build for Rampage :\

I wouldn't be too worried about a "slight nerf". Passive changes is what will matter most and possibly any aura changes.
Editado por útlima vez por kasub en 10 ago. 2014 22:02:31
"
kasub escribió:
"
Pockey escribió:

"

I wouldn't be too worried about a "slight nerf". Passive changes is what will matter most and possibly any aura changes.

I'm nervous anyways D:
Slight nerf is justified, we'll see what happens.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Don't know about that. when you have 100's of exalts to spend on gear, ST might be too powerful, but at my budget level it really isn't. New and semi-new players always get hit the hardest with these " slight " nerfs.

I spent 3-4 times less currency on a barrage-coc char and it did more dps. This one scales better with gear tho.

Finally found a build that isn't boring or a hassle to play and it gets nerfed. Hopefully it will still be viable.

We don't know any specifics yet aside from few scraps of informations floating around. Even if ST is going to be nerfed a bit its still possible that the passive tree changes will compensate for it. It might even turn out that the build will be stronger due to new self-buffs announced sometime ago. And from what it can be seen in the newest trailer posted in News section most probably Herald of Ash won't replace Anger aura, the new buff appears to be a separate skill.
Editado por útlima vez por borek664 en 11 ago. 2014 15:18:08
of course the build that im going for gets nerfed, i've lost count on how many times this has happend already, oh well, guess it's DD time, they haven't said anything about nerfing it and still the most OP Spell in the game

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional