Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

maybe but you must remember herald skills are buffs not auras so no aura opieness

you should never really use empower in ur alphas, when u get to that point it's time to go crit
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

I've been leveling along side one of these auto aim arc bots....

and ya know his doing pretty well to be honest...

so i'm spying on afew builds floating around, and one thing that stands out the most has got to be those 3 flask nodes........why are we not picking them up? some good HP down the bottom.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLSihbpVpq0&list=UU4mLMb49hqk4y9lVFtfanlg

heres Ziggy talking about it.....
"
Sh0wt3k_aus escribió:

I've been leveling along side one of these auto aim arc bots....

and ya know his doing pretty well to be honest...

so i'm spying on afew builds floating around, and one thing that stands out the most has got to be those 3 flask nodes........why are we not picking them up? some good HP down the bottom.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLSihbpVpq0&list=UU4mLMb49hqk4y9lVFtfanlg

heres Ziggy talking about it.....

because ziggy does caster builds like ek and arc where its efficient to go there, in terms of life its quite inefficient and its really debtable whether u want it or not based on ur flask usage, not gunna watch his video now
i have been using this for my character in 1m, was fun. but now the character is heading into standard, so i would ask for some pointers what to upgrade whit a limited budget. thanks in advance

"
qkatz escribió:
i have been using this for my character in 1m, was fun. but now the character is heading into standard, so i would ask for some pointers what to upgrade whit a limited budget. thanks in advance

I'd either start collecting 1,5k fuses for 6l recipe or change ring with WED. Also higher ias on gloves is an option.
"
Chundadragon escribió:
maybe but you must remember herald skills are buffs not auras so no aura opieness

you should never really use empower in ur alphas, when u get to that point it's time to go crit

Can you elaborate on the part about going crit? why isnt empower good in an alphas?

Thanks man
IGN: Jarengax
"
Jarenga escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:

Can you elaborate on the part about going crit? why isnt empower good in an alphas?

Thanks man

It's not that Empower is bad in alpha's - his point is just that when you reach the point that you're optimising that much it is time to upgrade your build to being crit based instead.

(ie long term goal - low life crit physical dagger ala Fyndel guide)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
@Jake so are you saying that no matter what you do and how much you upgrade, this build will still be just a poor man's end game build?
IGN: Jarengax
"
Jarenga escribió:
@Jake so are you saying that no matter what you do and how much you upgrade, this build will still be just a poor man's end game build?

No, I'm saying crit dagger is too good and any attack based aura build that wants to optimise for endgame will need to go down that path.
"
Jarenga escribió:

I wouldn't put it quite so harshly - this build can and will take you right up to and through killing Atziri, if that is your goal. It's an inexpensive build, and proportionally speaking it accomplishes SO MUCH for its cost - you could spend five times as much currency building many other builds and not be as effective as a character in this spec.

But if your goal is optimise your game play to the utmost and you want to be as strong as you can - well then this is only step 1 on a very, very long journey. That path of transition is not an easy one - it's filled with expensive, high demand items - and it's a rabbit hole that never truly ends.

Upcoming patch 1.2 may rejigger what the top end looks like a bit (maybe scale the end game back on crit daggers a bit - personally I'm working my way into a low life Wander character for post 1.2) but I doubt Spectral Throw will be hit so hard that it is no longer used.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional