Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
skyerlove escribió:
Ugh I'm sorry if this is already mentioned but I'm wasting so many chroms trying to get my alpha RRBG. Right now it's at RBBG. Is it necessary to get it RRBG? I'm about to give up and just buy another alpha. Also what kind of shield should I use? People have been saying Saffel's. Thanks!

While not mandatory, RRB* is a good compromise. You really want wrath and anger in there for dps purposes. Having haste in your alpha's only adds 1% attack speed which you won't really miss though your tooltip dps will be slightly lower than if it was socketed in there.

From what I gather, Saffel's is only a good choice if you're going to be doing Atziri otherwise aim for 1000+ evasion, lots of hps, and some resists.
Love this build!^_^ Wondering if im atziri ready

Spoiler

11.3k lmp
15k with faster proj
5242 life..

I think i am, was just going to make sure there isnt anything im missing and tips are much appreciated

thanks
Ign- Dat works no matter what character i'm playing
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Poerger escribió:
one Question:

Long story short: Is the 6l coil worth it to spend ~20ex and discard my old 6l armor?
20ex is kind of a hefty fee for the stats of the coil imho :o

If you wanna go past 90, then yeh. It's a very nice defensive item.

mh, I guess I start looking for one then -.- ;)

"
skyerlove escribió:
Ugh I'm sorry if this is already mentioned but I'm wasting so many chroms trying to get my alpha RRBG. Right now it's at RBBG. Is it necessary to get it RRBG? I'm about to give up and just buy another alpha. Also what kind of shield should I use? People have been saying Saffel's. Thanks!

The cheapest way to get there would be: Sell your Alphas and buy one with the correct colors.
Just the last few days I saw "plenty" of em in the trade-chat and they go for a pretty normal price you would have to pay for an alpha anyways.
I wouldnt spend countless chaos (or even ex?) worth of chrome to do it myself.
Hey

I would like to ask i saw some other ST builds but they used a dagger and went crit, and the dps was much higher, why go for ele dmg instead of phys+crit?
"
Yumako87 escribió:
Hey

I would like to ask i saw some other ST builds but they used a dagger and went crit, and the dps was much higher, why go for ele dmg instead of phys+crit?

The reason is about 500 (budget version) to 1000+ (full mirrored version) exalted orbs.

If you happen to have them, feel free to check out this thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/846000/page/1
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Well his build is lowlife with shavs and other really high cost items, cant you just skill for daggers and crit with this build or you need those items in the other thread you posted?
"
Yumako87 escribió:
Well his build is lowlife with shavs and other really high cost items, cant you just skill for daggers and crit with this build or you need those items in the other thread you posted?

Yes, you can skill for life-based crit dagger -

Iski has an awesome guide here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/752386

But remember, nothing gets more expensive then when you put in the words "crit" and "dagger" into a build.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Thanks alot will check out that one, lets say i follow the guide you posted about crit dagger without shavs, do you think it would be easy to respecc to that if you were able to get shavs and crown perhaps? maybe abit to big step going from life to es
"
Yumako87 escribió:
Thanks alot will check out that one, lets say i follow the guide you posted about crit dagger without shavs, do you think it would be easy to respecc to that if you were able to get shavs and crown perhaps? maybe abit to big step going from life to es

Bear in mind 6l Shavs and crown is 100 ex together, even if you wanted to do a full respec it would only be 1% of the cost. Regrets are nothing.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 16 may. 2014 10:32:39
"
Yumako87 escribió:

I looked at the tree for the life based one and it is not unreasonably far apart from a low life tree. Just depends how happy you are to spend regrets I guess.

For comparison this is my current low life tree -

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBX0MfRB_ES8RlhZAFy8ZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-iycLKYtHy2DLagvbzQKN2Y8jkNjRKtGcUcGTLNQMFWuVdZW6lb1V8lY9VnzXIpfKl9qY0Nk52aebRlvnnBScFZwu3DVcU17133jf8aApIMJhX2G0YhCiGuPRo-mj_qQG5DWkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5oTms-btZ2jncSio6cIsZC0DLTFtve3MbfWuJO5PsAawFHBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbWdte227b1Nvn4YjjhOXP6rrr5Ovu7Bjy4fba-tL7Cfyr

As you can see there is a fair bit of overlap between the two - there would still be a fair amount of points to redo though.

Edit: Chunda is correct. The regrets cost nothing relative to the items. The only time I reroll instead of spending regrets is if I decide I want to use a different class for a certain build. (ie if you decided to switch to Ranger for a crit dagger build over Scion)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Editado por útlima vez por JakeAlmighty en 16 may. 2014 10:36:45

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional