Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Stef, are you using flasks and/or purity of fire and lightning? I find that it helps a great deal.
Currently I run purity of lightning + purity or elements, but i am planning soon to swap elements with fire and get elemental adaptation passive also ...

xmm, no i was not using flasks, guess i ll have to get used to them...
Editado por útlima vez por Stef_ en 5 abr. 2014 11:23:20
Quality life leech will also help sustaining your life through reflect.
Hey sorry if you are pure evasion then why are you not getting acrobatic when you choose ranger classe ?
Have q20 life leech already. Doesn't help a lot in this case.

Yeah I delayed Acrobatics, in order to get all other stuff,some life nodes Thick-Skin, etc.

This is part of what I am asking, even being almost pure evasion I had no problems, but with this 18% reflect elem damage mod, I have trouble..

Update : found some good info in page154, with RT u can no longer evade reflect,but Acrobatics+good block helps.
Editado por útlima vez por Stef_ en 5 abr. 2014 14:06:43
"
equin escribió:
"
cyuansheng escribió:
14.5k dps now, finally 6L my Lightning coil :D
Still looking for better upgrades for most of my items...
P.S. LMP dominus op xD
Spoiler

2nd curse usually enfeeble/Temp chain/Conductiviy(Only for dominus farming)

lol whats about life? :D.. u have 3k life or what? thats a coinflip!

I have 3.8k right now, i'm only lvl 87 now. Missing 24% of hp nodes atm :D
"
Stef_ escribió:
OK, dinged lvl80 with quite good gear (not self found - 120% elem damage on rings/belts/amulet, 6L 2700 eva chest, alfa) and auras still at lvl18.

I have around 4.4K life and 9700 Spectral Throw dps.

However I almost cannot group run maps 70++ with mod "monsters reflect 18% elem. damage" !!!

I have to be an observer in this maps, or just throw some projectiles on single targets, otherwise in monster packs I get my ass kicked >>RIP...

Is there anything I can do to fix this, or we simply don't run maps with this damn mod ?

What of the following you thing is going to improve the situation ?

1)Still don't have Elemental adaptation passives (but res capped)
2)Don't have Acrobatics. Go for it ?
3)Run Grace instead of Haste
4) Go for 3 more life nodes (1 intelligence + 3x8% passives)
4)All the above ? (but have to go almost lvl 90)

A lighting.coil would improve the case i guess, but cant 5L/6L it and already spent 120fuses, I am almost broke !!!

All of the above would help but basically, at 9.7k ST DPS you shouldn't have any problem with reflect ele, I had more and only ran into problems with double/-max

Res capped isn't enough, you need the two Purities for sure and EA - that's how we deal with reflect and you can't skip it. Hit the two flasks and you have 92% in both res, GG well played - even double can't hurt you.

Don't see how L.Coil would help you with reflect, it deals with Phys Damage but it's still nice.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 5 abr. 2014 15:13:08
thx a lot, your reply really helped, its now clear to me.

I have problem only in group maps with the mod "18% reflect ele damage"..., i guess due to missing EA and fire purity atm...(running elements + lighting)

As for lighting coil, yeah ur right i got confused, its for physical damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Stef_ en 5 abr. 2014 15:59:04
This build wins

Editado por útlima vez por kennyfluckingpowers en 5 abr. 2014 17:21:47
Good to see a lot of people still discovering and enjoying the build. Keep on keeping on :)
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional