Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Chundadragon escribió:

On another topic - on my gear, what do you suggest improving next? I have 1 exalt to spend.

Im running wrath, anger, grace and purity of elements.
I really like the aurseize, that 50% IIR boost is so good.

About possible upgrades - faster foil? higher q and level WED gem? Better belt? Collecting one more exalt for tabula rasa?

One bigger upgrade or several smallers?

I have about 2.8k dps and 3k life so life should higher?

And my passive tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAnEDlgSzBbURlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdqiLqJDwkqiaVJ6ko-i2DL28wfDKJNuk7KDyORnFJUVFHUzVVS1XWV8lX4lnzWm1gQ2TnZp5tbG17bj1vnnC7cql35XzZfyt_xoCkgwmNfY2_kFWTJ5cGm7WdrqcIp1ynhKp_qrisqrQMtUi4k7vjwBrDOsSiykrN6tQj1orZE-GI6Nbquuvu7DjwH_ba-tL7Cf66

I'll be aiming probably for inner force next + holy str

Foil should be doable with a few chaos.

Got this

for less then 5 I think.

Q Gems is also an option if you dont aim for 20/20.
Got an 15%/10 ST for few Chaos as well. Leveling it until it outperforms
my 0%.
Editado por útlima vez por CupcakeFactory en 25 mar. 2014 11:28:17
"
mustiii361 escribió:
Can i use Kite Shields for this Build? For example this one: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Archon_Kite_Shield

I also dont understand where the DMG comes from and will i have mana Problems?

Vast Majority of damage comes from the auras Wrath and Anger.
Haste (attack speed) acts as a multiplier allowing you to deal more per second.

1H sword with the highest attack speed works same as haste; a multiplier. Increasing your base attack speed.

Bonus damage and damage multipliers come from passives, attack speed on gloves and elemental damage on weapons from jewelry and belt. A small small amount is also supplied by elemental damage on swords (but attack speed much much much more important).

The character is mostly evasion so that kite shield is armor and es you'd lose a lot of evasion. Stick with evasion shields. You'll want resists and LIFE on your shield.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Why do you have a fireball gem in your boots on your level 93 Ambush shadow gear?
"
rjmig88 escribió:
Why do you have a fireball gem in your boots on your level 93 Ambush shadow gear?

He's just levelling it.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
RipQuartz escribió:
Hi guys i need some help here. I just got Shav yesterday and im dicided to respec to lowlife build thinking Blood rage must boost my dps a lot
but im not sure where to invest my points
this is what i came up with

Any comments would be much appreciated

Ehhh.. how will you deal with stun? I recommend Lioneye's Paws for the low-life stun immunity.

Pretty incredible item, won't miss the MS too much if you whirl around.

The ES CDR is not necessary. The thing I love about ES builds is how much less life you have to find on the tree to get a decent pool. That amount of ES on the tree is more than enough to surpass what any life version could reach. You could even invent in shield-block off the side, there isn't too much DPS wise left to grab unless you fancy the AS off Ranger. Could even reach for the final droplet of aura effectiveness next to US.

DEFINITELY get Arcing Blows.

The low-life AS will definitely be noticeable, I wish I could link you the flowchart that Mathil drew up earlier... basically get MOAR and MOAR AS. I imagine you will run Grace and Discipline on Life as well as the rest? Or maybe Purity of Ice?

You're going to have to run ST off mana - have you considered how you're going to do that? It will be difficult unless you run clarity - picking up Mind Drinker with some phys damage as well also helps.

Here's some idea on a continuation of your build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YFtQx9DPIOSA-rEHsQfxEvEZYXLxmKGdcaMhpsGo8c3B0UHaoegSSwKMUo-ilPKwotgy9vMok2PTsoO-E8jkNjRnFHBkuNTDVRYFM1VdZXyVfiWPVZ81yKX2pgQ2TnZp5tGW1sbj1vnnB9cLtxTXKpd-V82X11fll_xoCkgwmG0Yhrj0aTJ5cGmZqaz5u1na6dxKKjpcunCKcrpzSplayqtAy0xbVItve3MbiTu-O-OsAawQDB88LswzrEosaeykrTftkT2xrhiOL35CLndOq662Pr7uw48XbzvvPd9Uv22vrS-wn-uv8c

(Requires Chayula or Lioneyes Paw's) I've invested in some block to help with reflect.

Btw.. good luck with colouring your Shavs... will need a couple thousand chromes.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 25 mar. 2014 12:51:28
I'd love to try this build out in Invasion. I think you bring up a good point, Chunda, that one's playstyle should be more conservative in a hardcore setting. However, I'd also like to spec more HP and take Iron reflexes for the armor boost. Could you spec me a 80 point build that includes more HP and also Iron Reflexes? I have enough currency stashed to purchase an unlinked Lightning Coil, if that affects anything.

Thank you Chunda.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Editado por útlima vez por Daresso en 25 mar. 2014 15:01:45
Currently running this build in ambush. Gear is pretty crappy but serves for now.

Spoiler

I have one concern, which is that ar/eva is pretty low overall. (only about 1k and 2k respectively). Will this be a problem later on?

Also, it will be very helpful if someone could provide gear upgrading suggestions.
"
Daresso escribió:
I'd love to try this build out in Invasion. I think you bring up a good point, Chunda, that one's playstyle should be more conservative in a hardcore setting. However, I'd also like to spec more HP and take Iron reflexes for the armor boost. Could you spec me a 80 point build that includes more HP and also Iron Reflexes? I have enough currency stashed to purchase an unlinked Lightning Coil, if that affects anything.

Thank you Chunda.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EswguEZYUTRcvGYUZihmOGjgabBqPHNwdqiP2JDwkqiaVJ6ko-imlLYMvbzKJNuk8jkZxSVFKfU4qUzVVS1XWVvpXyVfiWkhabVuvZOdmnmegbWxte2-ecLt35X11f8aApIMJh3aQVZMnlwabjZu1na6iAKcIp1ynhLQMtUi4k7vjwBrDOsSiykrTftkT3Q3hiONq6rrr7uw47YPuDu967_DwH_Pd9tr60vsJ_MX-ug==

89 points build, this gives a general idea how to level.

Sorry it isn't 80 points put I don't feel this spec really works before that many and still maintain a high amount of life, there really isn't much deviance from the main tree at this point since all the efficient life nodes are within reach of the aura nodes as well.

Past this point is where you can make changes to include more life, along the Ondar's path, going up Duelist/Ranger area for the 4 8%s etc.

Of course, you can always drop aura nodes but since they are along the path it's kinda hard to compromise there as well.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 25 mar. 2014 15:44:36
"
nightblade157 escribió:
Currently running this build in ambush. Gear is pretty crappy but serves for now.

Spoiler

I have one concern, which is that ar/eva is pretty low overall. (only about 1k and 2k respectively). Will this be a problem later on?

Also, it will be very helpful if someone could provide gear upgrading suggestions.

WED on rings and ammys is the obvious one.

As for EV, 2k is on the low side but it should improve just as you accumulate more gear.
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
nightblade157 escribió:

Spoiler

WED on rings and ammys is the obvious one.

As for EV, 2k is on the low side but it should improve just as you accumulate more gear.

Thanks for the input. Yeah I know i'm missing WED on jewellery, but currently having a tough time keeping resists capped till i can run the 5th aura PoF and get rid of most of the fire resist on gear for good :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional