Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Futon escribió:
"

Sweet thanks. I'm only level 11 anyhow. Will take a while for me with wife, kid, job. :)

Why did you change your mind? Chaos resist/life nodes? Proj damage over WED? You could have taken 1 WED node away and gotten clear mind for the chaos and a 2nd away for 8% proj damage.

It was just more efficient to go this route. Get more life + the chaos resist and for damage you can still take projectile damage nodes instead of the wed. Works out better.

glad you took my adviced ;p

but if you go scion like this you still get more evasion (revenged of the hunted node), more hp, more dmg....

SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Guess this might be a bit offtopic but...

Some of you who decided to spec into Ondar's will be pleasantly surprised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ooDlmlOvCk
hi,
I dont understand, i'm level 82 with this gear :

I will change my jewelles and my chest but i just have :
4k dps and 3 attack/second ... how about 13 k and 6 attack par second ??? i dont understand why :-(
"
warbringer5999 escribió:
hi,

4k dps and 3 attack/second ... how about 13 k and 6 attack par second ??? i dont understand why :-(

Low attack speed on sword, low level gems with barely any quality (especially spectral throw), WED on 1 item.

that's why.

I'm level 88 and don't have 13K dps myself. I don't have all level 20 gems though either though. Some do have slightly more DPS from not taking ondars (which i do have and love). Really, after about 7K dps you can solo most anything pretty darn well. 9K dps and you can do end game maps pretty darn well. The rest is more luxury, padding and clear speed.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
thanks for your reply !
Can u link your gear and may be three please for help me ? thanks !
This build looks real nice, but would you start as a ranger, shadow or scion?
IGN: Dewolff
"
xenochaos1 escribió:
"
Futon escribió:
"

Sweet thanks. I'm only level 11 anyhow. Will take a while for me with wife, kid, job. :)

Why did you change your mind? Chaos resist/life nodes? Proj damage over WED? You could have taken 1 WED node away and gotten clear mind for the chaos and a 2nd away for 8% proj damage.

It was just more efficient to go this route. Get more life + the chaos resist and for damage you can still take projectile damage nodes instead of the wed. Works out better.

glad you took my adviced ;p

but if you go scion like this you still get more evasion (revenged of the hunted node), more hp, more dmg....

Ranger has +24% evasion +2% life + 9 life + 30% block and stun recovery + 30% stun avoidance + 3% attack speed and - 9% increased projectile damage (which I can make up for in later levels). I"m okay with my build as a ranger.
IGN : Futons
"
warbringer5999 escribió:
hi,

Your gear is a major liability for the build. Go back to the original post and look at the gear listed, thats the kind of stuff you should be going for. All of your armor pieces should have high life. All of your jewelery + belt should have elemental damage with weapons. For your sword elemental damage is important but attack speed is the most important thing. Speed on swords goes up to 2.16 attacks per second, yours is .2 slower than that. Attack speed on gloves goes up to 16% , yours are 5%. Lots of room for gear improvement.

IGN : Futons
Started this build about 2 weeks ago , coming from a previous level 89 Cyclone Blender (based on BoR and Soul Taker) i can say that this is nice and cheap build to play (compared to my Blender) , even after the "nerfing" patch , i lost some life and some life regen from life leech but still doing ok to be honest on most of the maps.

Level 81 at the momment and doing maps up till level 71 with mostly no problem , only problem i noticed are with those chaos mob packs that spread chaos tar when they die , packs of blue and rare devorers , those fuckin evangelists with their shields and some maps with 50% up to no life regen combined with other dangerous mods like vulnerability or such.

Atm i have 4550 HP with 7.7k DPS on ST , 6916 evasion (because low evasion roll on chest ) , 82/77/82 resists and -40 chaos resist , 5 auras up (Wrath/Anger/Haste/Purity of Fire/Purity of Lightning)

My gear

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 7 mar. 2014 19:34:10
so did u drop the life / chaos resit nodes and put them in acrobatics?

thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional