[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

I think that you've missed a crucial part of the Kongor mace:
" Your Critical Strikes do not deal increased Damage "
When you deal a critical strike strike with this weapon you get onslaught ... and that's it ... no increased damage, no nothing.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
I think that you've missed a crucial part of the Kongor mace:
" Your Critical Strikes do not deal increased Damage "
When you deal a critical strike strike with this weapon you get onslaught ... and that's it ... no increased damage, no nothing.

hm, i thought that's just bout Critical Strikes Multiplier higher than normal (150%)
that's my misunderstanding

ty for dialog.

Discussio mater veritas est. =)
"
sherigan escribió:

Discussio mater veritas est. =)

Indeed, but who's the father i wonder.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
So, I just respecced my 2-handed cyclone build into flicker, since I was already very close to the build (all I had to get was Acrobatics, pretty much), and I gotta say, while raw DPS might be lower, it's much more fun to play. Flickering around at insane speeds, sometimes skipping over half the map before I have to take a step by myself, it's just a blast.

Great build, is what I'm saying.

Anyway, have you thought about putting in one or two of the Mana Leech nodes in the Duelist area? You're already there, and 0.4% is more than enough. Might be worth considering, especially since leech on jewelry or gloves tends to jack up the price a bit.

Also, did anyone try Atziri yet? I'm kinda curious if it's even possible, but don't want to waste my precious few sets on a fruitless endeavour.
Mana leech is a possibility if you need it, I don't and that's why I haven't taken it.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 19 ago. 2015 17:24:21
This looks like a ton of fun.
Could I do this with a scion or a ranger? I suspect it won't be optimal but I'd still like to hear your thoughts on that.

Thanks in advance!
Yes it can be done with both, but also "yes" it won't be optimal
Would you mind tweaking one of your provided trees for usage with a ranger and/or scion, whenever you have the free time?

I would greatly, very much appreciate it.
Again, thanks for the excellent guide.
You're awesome, thank you!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional