[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

What should i use to level up/when should i switch to using flickerstrike to level up
Whatever you like man ... Ice crash, cleave, molten strike ... you name it!
I mean come on ... PoE on normal and up to the end of act 3 cruel was and it still is extremely easy.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
im lvl 48 now and using full link flicker. if i use hatred + herald of ash, i have massive mana problem. how do i solve that?
Do you have revelry as suggested in the guide?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Do you have revelry as suggested in the guide?

yes i follow your tree precisely, still having problems
Well in that case i'd suggest to get some mana leech from a gear piece ( there are plenty of cheap leveling uniques with nice mana leech like Slitherpinch and Wurm's Mold ) or to use a jewel with mana on hit. Of course not using HoA for now is always an option too .. it won't be that big of a loss really.
Hello KorgothBG.

Is these builds still working?

Alot of people are talking about the endurance charges, frenzy charges etc is really hard to maintain in 2.0, how does that Work out for you?

Well just you know .... watch the video and see for yourself man :)
I kinda struggle at 73+ maps, with 5l 2h sword 390 pdps.
Can some1 help to get new white 75+ base 2h-sword?
Also if i can get 90% hit chance should i still get the RT?
I'm not sure if it's possible to get rid of blood dance boots since they are not so good in my opinion.
Korgoth can u try icebite support as 6-link on flicker strike and frostbite curse on cwdt and replace blood dance on vectors im like curious how build will change.
Editado por útlima vez por IshyNebo en 3 ago. 2015 9:37:22
I would recommend getting Rt no matter what. If you are not heavily investing into crit ( which we are not in this case ) RT is a no-brainer in my opinion.
390 dps is a bit low indeed. Hopefully you'll get your hands on a better weapon soon.
Blood dance are pretty awesome if you ask me ... the movement speed is great, the regen is simply insane and the damage bonus is nice. Ice bite + frostbite doesn't seem good to me in this case. With ice bite you loose tons of potential damage from a different support gem and manually cursing each and every pack? If you are going to do that ... why bother playing flicker strike build at all... In a different build ( as previously discussed ) it could work well ... but that would be a crit build, perhaps dual daggers or dagger + shield, maybe elemental based ... but just not with this build .

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional