[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Pretty much when you put on the Blood Dance boots.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I used molten strike to level with easy peasy and swapped to 4l flicker soon as I could use blooddance boots and level 44. Works great. If you are lazy like me, you can even get by not using blood rage all the time (which i tend not to use on smaller packs). Loving this build so far! Its even more fun than derping out with dual flame totems.
Very nice build man !
But i have a question , does the 6L is really needed or 5L is enough ?
Because Daresso's defiance is 2 EX with 5L or ~15 ex for 6L ...
Don't worry 5L is absolutely enough.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
on which it depends to jump to any mob? because sometimes I interrupt me when I'm in the middle of a large group of mobs
Are you sure that you have you have frenzy charges? Otherwise you can't get in the middle of a monster group not being able to flicker.
Yes, I have. The tree I have data as entered and I still have those shoes. A further chaos exp to buy some items under your build
Honestly it's ... very hard to understand what you are trying to say man :/
Hey so I'm thinking about trying this build out in Warbands because I got (what I think) is a pretty cool 2h sword:
Spoiler

My question is: how well does flicker strike scale per level? Will the +2 to socketed melee gems add some extra 'umph' to flicker strike? Also, I have a Q11 flicker strike I can level.
Just like all melee skills the level doesn't really matter .. not as much as spells for comparison ( not even close to them )

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional