[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

I actually know that ... i guess i didn't when i wrote it ^^
Thanks for noticing i'll fix it later today ( got some work todo :) )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I am level 36 and what shoud I do to the big mana problems? I have The two rings and still, my mana is not enough. What do u think I shoud get
Have you taken the suggested passive nodes ? Mana flows and the revelry ?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Haven't played since Nemesis league and finally had some time to jump back into the game, couldn't decide if I wanted to play hardcore this time since my internet is pretty bad and my computer is getting dated. In the end I picked rampage so I could explore all the new content safely. Jumped on Reddit to see if there were any new leveling builds since I usually just used whatever two-hander and leapslam for all my characters when I saw a link to this guide.

Wow, I wish I discovered flicker strike earlier, it's incredibly fun and if desync issues didn't occur I would play this in hardcore. The base outline for the build by KorgothBG is really flexible and ultimately I decided to go with an evasion based character. So instead of heading up the Templar side of the tree I went up to the Shadow's with it's recent buffs and to gain the 7th Frenzy charge.

My current build at 78

I took the lower path on the left towards Resolute Technique to have the option of grabbing the Champion of Cause node once I get a 5-link and I can run Hatred, Grace, and Herald of Ash on mana. In the meantime I'm running Hatred, Herald of Ash, Herald of Ice and running my skills on mana with 2% mana leech, I was specced into Mind Drinker until I got a necklace with leech on it. Ondar's Guile, Acrobatics, and Phase Acrobatics are picked up to supplement your evasion and give you layered defenses. With all the flavor of the month builds melee 2 handers have fallen out of favor heavily and I picked up my Kaom's Primacy for 2 chaos, pretty much all my gear cost 5 alts - couple chaos, this build is incredibly cheap. I highly recommend picking up an Atziri's Promise as it compliments the build and if you don't have a lot of chaos resist it bumps up your regen when you have your Frenzy charges up and gives you dps boost. Currently running only one Cast When Damage Taken setup with Enduring Cry and Immortal Call with Increased duration to deal with reflect. The clearspeed with this build is phenomenal, with only a couple days of playtime I'm already doing level 74 maps easily with modest gear. Whether you choose to go armor based like KorgothBG or evasion, it's a cheap and fun build that will get you into end game content.

My current gear with plenty of room to upgrade.

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por sv_cheats en 19 oct. 2014 19:20:26
I always wanted to make an evasion 2h flicker striker with Daresso's Defiance ... what stops me is the fact that i don't own a 6L Daresso's nor my weapon is 6 linked. I know that this is not really a reason to stop me... but now i'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to new things that i want to try ... i just want to get close to the best that i can get!
any update for the 1.3 ? i was level 70 then bam ! respec ^-^
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
Sorry i'm just very busy lately .. i'll update the build this weekend.
Hi Korgoth!,

Been following most of your builds and really good write-ups there. I'm just wondering if there's and updated skill tree coming for this build. Keep up the good work man!
Ok now this guide is 1.3.0 updated !
Some people use a crit dagger instead of a 2H weapon. What do you recommend for a person who is not very rich?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional