[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

probly the most overpowered staf coc coldsnap version would be RF, zealots oath, pain attunement, low life shavrones, cast on crit, vaal pact, ...is it doable?

with romaras banquet + bereks grip + crown of eyes the leech would be ridiculous. most ppls would use hatred for sure in somethin like that. it sounds crazy lol.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Editado por útlima vez por leighferon en 20 feb. 2014 1:10:59
I don't think that RF will b usable since it burns % of your ES too.. and with a staff you don't have a place for Rise of the Pheonix AND i don't see a possible way to get enough regen so it will hurt.

But overall it sounds like a good build idea.. it needs to be tested of course... and the items are expensive -_-
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
yeah i surely cant afford all that lol. i havnet even got a bereks grip in domination yet >.< anyways i know the staff crown of eyes coc thing would be very overpowered having the highest physical damage possible with any 2h weapon. easily breaking 240% increased phys. hell i saw a staff in domination through poexyz with over 100% phys + 100% spell for 5 chaos lol.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Editado por útlima vez por leighferon en 20 feb. 2014 3:18:03
time to say thank you!
I played a version of your Flicker Build as my first (and only) char in Domination and had a blast from start to killing palace Dominus yesterday.

I leveled with Leap-Slam ofc because of the lack of Multistrike and changed the build a bit to go by bloodmagic for easy leveling and connected into the templar through the outer highway, taking some Life and Catalyse along the way.
In the end when you run out of immediate life nodes and go left from unwavering stance to those 2x12% nodes it's shorter to connect through the outer highway ;)
Build
Imo Frenzy-Charge duration is also worth it's point.

and my axe is way better than yours :P
"
Buchsbaum escribió:

and my axe is way better than yours :P

That's absolutely possible! Mine was in top 10 BEFORE the two handers buff so now its medicore.. but it was awesome back then :P

I'm glad that my guide helped you ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I've been following this guide to the letter as I finally made a flickerer that worked. And I must say, I love this build, and how my guy turned out. THis is freakin fantastic build and I have enjoyed every second of it, finishing the game in my 60's rather than 70's. Doing maps since level 62 has been a hoot since I could get away with it, and over all just enjoying the crud out of this build.

You should call this the idiot's guide to flickering, since you made a flickerer out of an idiot.

Thank you!
Hello there.

At first - thank you very much for very good guide. I did follow this build and made very stable flikerer. Still pretty low dps (3.1k on flicker) due shitty gear. Only Blood Dance and Axe are from endgame. Rest should be updated. But even now i can clean almost every map ( beside Cursed with temporal chain + 50% less regen lol) in 5-7 min max.

ATM only 2 contras:
1.This build cant be run in new league right from beginning. I'm looking for propositions what build is to start first in new league.
2.Desync...

Btw - did anyone tryed this with Immortal Call on leveled CoDT? Should work like hard defence.

And again - thx for awesome build :)

Cheers!
Just to note that flicker strike doesn't display DPS but damage per cast, the DPS used to be ~35k before the change in the damage display.
Do you guys think when the new leagues come out this build will still be good?
Well non of the nerfs and changes really affect the build in a negative way ... so... what do you think? :)
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 5 mar. 2014 7:20:39

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional