[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Personally i won't change anything about my own toon. Due to the lack of anything new or interesting to play in the new league i'll probably play this build once again and we'll see how far can i go and how will i hold against the new end-game bosses.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I am puzzled by this bug fix in the patch notes:

Fixed a bug where the Headsman Ascendancy skill prevented Poacher's Mark from awarding players with the correct number of charges.

Wasn't this issue fix in a prior patch? I quite remember reading this before...
So I am assuming that we were getting less charges than what was intended so in we got a boost :)
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Honestly i've never noticed that bug ... but it's good to know that it's fixed now ! :D
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey Korgoth, I know the this is a 2H Flicker Strike build but how about Claws? I re-routed points dropping some points in shield nodes for the physical damage, things like that. I wasn't sure if Gladiator would be good or if Slayer because of the leech synergy between Slayer and Claws. You can also use a random shield for resists or whatever. 436% increased phys damage.

You can paste it directly into the offline skill tree, let me know what you think! :)

Claw Build: http://poeurl.com/KMU

I would probably have to use http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Allure until I found a higher phys damage claw.
Editado por útlima vez por Jakzca en 2 sept. 2016 2:34:58
I'd still go for Slayer.
The thing is that the damage of 1h weapons ( including claws ) is vastly inferior. It will be tankier because of the shield and the block chance, but the drawback would be that it will take you more time to kill things ( more time to kill things = more time for said things to kill you ).
I'm not saying that it won't work, but in my opinion it will be less effective, though as always i'd suggest to try it and see how it turns out :)
Yeah, my worry would be that I don't kill things in one hit and start to drop frenzy charges. I shouldn't feel bad about 436% increased physical damage though. Hopefully Claws should be pretty cheap, since I can't really think of anyone or any other builds that really use them. IDK if people even search for them because some of those nodes on the skill tree are awful.

I'd be using the Shield more for the Melee Damage from the tree and free resists I can find. Acrobatics really kind of screws up the block chance, haha.

I guess I'm just finding the 2H version a little easy because you have everything set up so nice for us with the list of 2H uniques and I want a little more RNG.

Going to sleep now as I live in California and it's getting late and I want to wake up early to patch PoE and I want a full rest. Thanks for the quick response above. :)

EDIT: I'm in bed and I'll probably just do the regular build. Last thing I want to not kill things, lose power charges and struggle against bosses. I'm just worried I'll get halfway through the claw build then decide 'this sucks'. :(
Editado por útlima vez por Jakzca en 2 sept. 2016 3:49:26
Hi
What is the MINIMUM lvl to start attack with Flicker Strike?

Thanks
It's not about the level it's about sustaining frenzy charges and that includes a couple of things - your damage, your frenzy generators, using multistrike. So it depends but around level 40 is a safe bet.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 3 sept. 2016 6:26:30
Any opinions on using the new shaper 2h starforge for flicker strike?
Well it has a ridiculously high physical damage, but the fact that you can't benefit from added fire damage and hatred is concerning in my opinion.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 5 sept. 2016 3:28:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional