[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Is there any actual decent looking gloves that could be worth using in a skin transfer?
Really want to give myself some kind of nice looking weapon, but I have no weapon slot so that kind of micro-transaction would be dumb.

"
KorgothBG escribió:
And the BoR seems to be getting more and more expensive ebery day... currently it is around 12 Exalts

And I use an almost perfect roll R-R-R-R one in a skin transfer.... lol
Editado por útlima vez por Rohan_Spibo en 12 nov. 2013 19:42:16
Havn't seen any... i was thinking maybe Voidbringer gloves but i don't have a pair
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"Triggered Skills" and "Active skills" sections updated due to the changes of the Cast When Damage Taken trigger gem changes.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
The enduring cry dosnt trigger anymore ??? and molten shell dont work anymore wth happen?
Editado por útlima vez por gnerex2 en 13 nov. 2013 6:32:31
Read the Triggered Skills section please :)
Molten Shell (max lvl ) lvl 5? or maximum if i have lvl 16 it`s ok?
"Molten Shell (max lvl ) lvl 5? or maximum if i have lvl 16 it`s ok?"
I...I...I'm really not sure what do you mean...

I'm not sure if you quite understand how the Cast When Damage taken works after the patch... I'll try to explain
If you have lets say Molten Shell level 16 it will require character level 59. In order to cast it with the trigger gem ,that gem(the triggered gem) needs to have a level requirement of character level 59 or more(at level 15 Cast when damage taken requires character level 59)
It is absolutely useless In my opinion to link a level 1 cast when damage taken(requires character level 31) to a low level Molten Shell ( level 7 Molten Shell requires character level 28)... so.. well .. basicly just use the setup that i've suggested(and that i'm using right now)

Cast when Damage taken( level 20) + Temporal Chains(level 20) + Molten SHell( level 20) + Decoy totem(level 20)

Cast when Damage Taken(level 1) + Temporal Chains(level 5) + Enduring Cry(level 5) + Increased Area of Effect(max level)
"
KorgothBG escribió:
"Molten Shell (max lvl ) lvl 5? or maximum if i have lvl 16 it`s ok?"
I...I...I'm really not sure what do you mean...

I'm not sure if you quite understand how the Cast When Damage taken works after the patch... I'll try to explain
If you have lets say Molten Shell level 16 it will require character level 59. In order to cast it with the trigger gem ,that gem(the triggered gem) needs to have a level requirement of character level 59 or more(at level 15 Cast when damage taken requires character level 59)
It is absolutely useless In my opinion to link a level 1 cast when damage taken(requires character level 31) to a low level Molten Shell ( level 7 Molten Shell requires character level 28)... so.. well .. basicly just use the setup that i've suggested(and that i'm using right now)

Cast when Damage taken( level 20) + Temporal Chains(level 20) + Molten SHell( level 20) + Decoy totem(level 20)

Cast when Damage Taken(level 1) + Temporal Chains(level 5) + Enduring Cry(level 5) + Increased Area of Effect(max level)

ah so we need two different links for cast on damage gem now. how is this working compared to before. is there any noticeable difference?
Increased Area of Effect needs level 69 at max.
Why maxing this gem ?
Editado por útlima vez por Maggsi en 13 nov. 2013 10:26:19
@Maggsi
You can link support gems to cast when damge taken and the level requirement of the supported gems doesnt affect the CwDt .
Example: level 1 Cast When Damage Taken + Ice Spear(level 1) + GMP(level 20) + Crit chance(level 20) + crit multiplier (level 20) + Faster Projectiles(level 20) + Life lech(level 20)
The CwDt will cast the Ice spear with no problems - only the active skill level requirment matters

@kompaniet
No i can't see any notable difference.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional