[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Is this build still strong, do everything in the game, for 3.0? Because now i have items and some currency to use other builds, and i want to know if its still worth using the passives at it.

For newer players i recommend it 100%, super cheap and strong, i stopped at lvl 82 but i was doing tier 6 easily, great build, it was my first character build and it made my like PoE, so i thank the creator for it.
@Oleker2
Why would you need a single target attack though ?
Ruthless works on every 3th "cast" so you'll need to attack 3 times with ice crash and on the 3th attack all stages will receive the damage bonus.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
@Oleker2
Why would you need a single target attack though ?
Ruthless works on every 3th "cast" so you'll need to attack 3 times with ice crash and on the 3th attack all stages will receive the damage bonus.

Only have 4-links so far and frenzy with no splash is doing like 40% more dmg. So I normally kill the fodder monsters with ice crash and use frenzy on the bigger mod. Being faster that way, and also some commodities for Vorici quests.
I would like to confirm if this build is still good to use?

The main reason for posting this is because I do love the build ( it was actually my first proper build) but I am not sure if it is still good to use. I am not saying it is useless its actually quite good for most the game but as soon as I hit act 6 I was the easiest thing to kill ever, yes i was one hitting everything in my way but due to the amount of guys I just got shredded over and over as such I got no where with exp and most areas was just hit and run while using ancestral protector or a suicide run where i would die and respawn over and over until I got through. I think it may be more useful in a party as you may need a tank ( i think this as you are very easy to kill and need someone to take the damage while you do the DPS).

If this is problem that only I am having i will just find a build which is a bit easier to use. Recommendations would be welcome for solo player (preferably marauder or duelist using a form of melee ability). Basically a build that is similar to this one.

Thanks for the help!
Actually you should be as tanky as humanly possible while leveling ... care to share your gear and tree ?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Uniques;
shield: Crest of perandus pine buckler
gloves: (780% facebreakers)
helmet: ezomyte peak iron hat
boots: wake of destruction mesh boots
chest: ambus charge crusader chainmail

Rares;
amulet: carrion pendant agate amulet
belt: (+24% damage) rustic sash
ring 1: hate eye iron ring(+17% fire damage)
ring 2: hste circle iron ring(+11% cold damage)

I am not quite sure how to show you my skill tree but its marauder up to level 67 all side quests and did not kill all bandits.(have not redone quest due to glitch)
using juggernaut; armour ,movement speed and unstoppable.

sorry if this is not the most useful.
Editado por útlima vez por lemoth en 13 ago. 2017 17:10:48
Had an issue posting skill tree and intent of build will post again later today.
Editado por útlima vez por VermillionDragon en 14 ago. 2017 15:29:22
@lemoth

Now first things first. Linking your gear is done by clicking on your character icon on the top rleft corner of the website. From there you will be able to see the inventory of your character. While typing a comment simply open that up and click on an item. That way a code will appear in your comment box. Just post it and you'll have the item posted as well. As for the tree it is similar. Open your character as explained above and you'll see a "Passive skill tree" button on the left of the inventory. Open it and simply copy the url and post it. That's it. Now you haven't provided enough information to make a full "diagnostic" .. but with what i have i can say this :
1. You don't have a Meginord's Girdle belt - it is an essencial item for every Facebreaker build.
2. I don't see any life on your gear. Having gear that gives + X maximum life is EXTREMELY important.
3. I see that you yuse tons of unique items. I feel obligated to mention that PoE is very different from pretty much all other h'n's aRPGs in that the Unique items are not necessary better than the rare ones and in many cases they are actually not better.

Now i still don't know what your tree looks like, what exactly some of your items are and what your gem setups look like and i do have a feeling that more issues might come up when i get that info, we'll see.
Here is my skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAEBAADuBLMFLQY5CTMLYQz3FCAVIBa7GbQaPhuXKk0s6S2DL8wyTjWSPAU8LT0PPeI9_D8nQKBHfkjuSshQR1FgWGNfP2LsZU1nm2jybqpyqXTtdqx4rnk5eu982X11fuKDX4PMhNmE74azogCplayvrY2uPq9sr6exs7Xytoq3Pr02vqfAZsC_xFjE9sauxtjPftE2037YvdrB4izkUenV6hjvDu9673zwH_MG9kj2o_cy97n7qv4K_ro=?accountName=lemoth&characterName=XX__Lemoth__XX

and i will buy that belt and some life armour.

Thank you for telling me what was wrong gear wise.
No problem. Btw i wanted you to post your gear so i can check your gems too ;)

The tree looks fine btw.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional