[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

A few words about the new ring :
Spoiler

I've used it for awhile in the essence league and well ... honestly i'm not that impressed.
Now as we all can see it is a strictly a damage piece of gear. The flat physical damage can get insanely high which is great ( though the rolls can range quite a bit ), but the 30% attack speed reduction really brings down the over all dps increase. In the end you actually don't get a lot more dps with this ring compared to a rare ring with tier 1 physical damage mod. Now that combined with the lack of life and the lack of resists results in one big "meh". The lack resists especially makes capping your resists a real challenge ( given that most of the Facebreaker related items are uniques with no resists ). Wearing 2 is unthinkable but even using one is rather questionable. That's my opinion at least.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Voidheart? Yes or no ? (Legacy Version)
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
KorgothBG escribió:
the real cheese is about playing piano with different keys

Question, why is there no facebreaker shield charge build?

is it broken in 2.4.0?
what has changed?

was kinda looking forward doing one, but i dont seem to find any info about it.

im kinda noob. got a shadow contagion essence build atm.
Editado por útlima vez por hurrai en 9 sept. 2016 20:51:23
@AkumaNoTsubasa
Personally i'd say no. The complete lack of resists ( and your rings are pretty much your main source of resists with a Fb build ) + the low amounts of flat physical damage + the low amounts of life, are too much of a drawback for what the ring offers... in my opinion at least. Feel free to try it out and see if you like how it fits with your build.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi KorgothBG are you playing a Facebreaker-Build this League?
IGN: Jorgumandr, Ogmios
I do actually. I'm doing a FB Warchief Scion, though i'm taking a little break from essence because i've reached my first goal ( get enough The Doctor cards so that i can get a Headhunter when the temp league ends ). I'll play it again for the 36 challenges soon .
My bad i think i was using the skill wrong. I am now holding down the button and am constantly spinning
left and right next to a mob. I know how stupid this sounds but before i was just clicking and waiting
until the cyclone reached it´s destination, if that makes sense.
So now i´ll just spam the skill constanlty by holding down the skillbutton permanently and this gives me better control over where my character spins. It takes some practice to hit the target and stay on the targets ass to make it eat all those whirls. Basically it was my fault.
Editado por útlima vez por NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso en 28 sept. 2016 20:17:40
Well i don't know what your gear is.
In any case though level 39 is extremely low for ... anything really and especially for cyclone. Cyclone shines when your character is more ... finished ... both in terms of gear, gems and gem levels, and character level ( think level 70+ ). Until then infernal blow would work better, though in my opinion ice crash is the best attack for the mid-levels ( 30-60 ).

Many things in path of exile are not immediately good. They require proper support to shine, but when you get there you'll know why they are "awesome".

Also due to your low level you have very small life pool and because of that casting with blood magic can be scary. Later on spending 100 life per cast is nothing ... when you regenerate 500 life per second, you have a life pool of 5000+ , when you leech X times more life than what you spend.

Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 28 sept. 2016 20:07:51
Alread edited my first post. Basically i was frustrated bc it wasn´t immediately awesome.
But i am a beginner and it was my own fault. Amazing how quick you answer though..
And nice guide. Beyond anything i have ever seen in my 2 months playing this game lol.
Really detailed. Good work.
I'm glad you've pinpointed your problem with cyclone! Always feel free to ask if something is bothering you, as always, i'll do my best to help. ^^

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional