[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

op or anyone...

does life leech on dom. blow mean the minions attacking damage also give me life?
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
"
damaxxerous escribió:
op or anyone...

does life leech on dom. blow mean the minions attacking damage also give me life?

Doubt it. If anything I'd say it'd just make your minions leech life back for themselves
Hi, I have just one question, how do you deal with Dex/Int without node ? You don't max gem level ?
@FineAgedTequila
My advice for your tree is simple - more life and block and less armour(and btw there are alot of resist nodes.. im not sure if you really need them all... well i don't know whats your gear ofcourse. But check you resists without some of the nodes.. ;) )

@damaxxerous
The minions from Dominating blow will take the benefits from the gems linked to the Dominating Blow skill, but not from your gear... so if you don't have life leech support gem linked to your Dominating Blow , they won't leech!

@Silfd
you need 106 DEX and 106 INT . I have 68 INT from gear and 90 DEX from gear and 64 INT and 43 DEX from my passive tree... so ... it's enough
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
@FineAgedTequila
My advice for your tree is simple - more life and block and less armour(and btw there are alot of resist nodes.. im not sure if you really need them all... well i don't know whats your gear ofcourse. But check you resists without some of the nodes.. ;) )

Thanks :) I'm a little worried about my armor at the moment, without Determination it's only at ~8200 (47% reduction) and with Determination it gets up to 12,400 (58% reduction). This seems a bit low to me... but maybe I'm just too used to the armor I had with Grace + Determination from before 1.0.0. I still don't 100% understand how armor works... so maybe I need a more in-depth resource for recommended levels of armor for various content and the survivability it gives... I could certainly lose 305 armor I'm getting right now and save 5 points spent to get it, which I'm guessing is the easiest current fix.

As for resists... I'm only 2% over my lightning cap, the others are 105 or less over cap, so I don't think I could lose any resist nodes right now without some gear changes as well... and my gear is fairly well balanced.

I'm using Bringer of Rain, along with shield it gives me 69% chance to block. I wasn't sure if getting the additional 6% block chance was a priority, which is why I haven't gone that direction yet.

I feel like I'm doing well on life, currently at 5100 life - but I realize more is always better so I am definitely working my way towards the big circle of life nodes... slowly but surely.
For the armour i'm at 54% and it's more than enough... actualy the worst physical damage that you can take is from your own attacks due to the reflect... but if you are using Infernal Blow with Aded Fire Damage ( as i've recommended) you physical damage is only around 2000-3500 (thats mine) ... and trust me you'll never even notice reflect monsters/maps. And don't forget that you have enduring cry when you take damage .. so it will boost your physical damage reduction even more!
The resists... well if you need the nodes then theres nothing to do :) ( except getting more resists from gear ... )
If you use bringer then the block nodes are.. ok... i always prefer to have max block if thats possible but everything around 70% is enough
Your life value is nice...but just like you've said " more is always better " :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thanks for the response! I may see about making some changes with regrets... but good to know I'm in the ballpark for reasonable stats.

I am currently switching between Multistrike and Added Fire Damage on my IB. I can't seem to sustain mana at all when using IB without Blood Magic, so I've been forced to keep that setup for the time being. Even dropping Determination, I would be out of mana constantly without using Blood Magic.

Multistrike vs Added Fire Damage is an interesting one for me. The speed of multistrike is fun, but the higher fire damage is also nice. It does depend slightly on what I'm doing. Even with Multistrike, the first blow sometimes kills trash mobs in 1 shot, then I stand there swinging at air which I don't like.
Not being able to sustain mana at all when using Infernal blow is rather... strange.... all mana related things that i have are : 1% mana leach and 2 mana per klll ( this really doesn't matter) .. nothing on the tree... so it's really , really strange..

P.S. I have 477 mana (276 usable ; 201 reserved) ofcourse i use only hatred.. but determination ( as i've realized) is not neccesairy at all!
I have no mana leech... I think I get 2 mana per second or something like that. I think my mana pool is about the same size (without determination), and it's pretty much empty after a few attacks.

I could try to get really, really luck on a couple of my pieces of jewelry and get mana or possibly life leech with an exalt, but I don't have any exalts right now and I don't think I'm lucky :)
Better try to buy a ring/amulet that already have what you need. ;)
And yes if you don't have mana leech it's imposible.. but even 1% is miraculous!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional