[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Mostly the flameblasts, its really hard for me to get my dps going when all i do is run away for the flameblasts. I also got hit by some white stuff on the ground which is near impossible for me to see with ice crash.
I see ... well that's why the cyclone is the superior atziri killing skill. You have much more mobility and it's easier to dodge things ... also ... no visual effects that "hide" potential dangers.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Ok will try! Thanks
Hi there again!
After my stupid death at Deep Dweller, I've decided to do this build again in tempest.
This time I'm more lucky and now I'm level 84, best of my characters ever!
I have to thank you once again for the great build!

What do you think about using Herald of Ash + Arctic Armour instead of Hatred. Yeah, the damage loss is quite a thing, but you now autochill everything you roll over, which i believe is a great form of not-die.

Thanks!
Well ... you already chill everything you touch with hatred ... and the damage reduction of arctic armour works only when standing still which makes it pretty worthless in this case. I wouldn't use it .. but try it out if you want and see if you works well for you ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Oh, sure, I didn't think about it that way. Shouldn't damage pass some damage threshold to chill enemies? If so, would that damage be enough to perma- (or almost perma-) chill tough bosses?
Taken from the wiki:
When a target is hit with cold damage, it is chilled for a duration proportional to the damage relative to the target's maximum life. Base chill duration is 60 ms seconds for every 1% of the target's maximum life (before party scaling) dealt by Cold damage, up to a maximum of 50%. If the duration would be below 0.3 seconds, the chill effect is not applied.

The thing is that chill on paper looks great right - 30% slower enemies! But in reality at some point you just start killing everything way to fast to even care if you chill them or not so it makes no difference at all if you can or cannot chill.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 3 ago. 2015 10:26:54
Well, this means I have to deal 5% of bosses health as damage with my hatred solely, which means I have to deal like 20% with one tick of cyclone, which means i only chill things i don't really care about.

Seems like I will try to stick with AA, because i don't kill bosses fast enough.

Please feel free to correct me if my logic, reasoning or maths are wrong. :)

Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por MDvedh en 3 ago. 2015 10:41:59
Nope looks about right to me. If you don't kill them fast enough and if you think that the chill effect is worth it then you should go for it :)
I was toying with the idea of swapping temp chains for vulnerability, or if I happen to get lucky with an unset ring with flat physical and good resists, just adding it as a self cast.

A 30% increase in physical damage taken seems very tempting. Have you tried this curse?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional