[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

I post this for those who can not afford abyssus and a 6Link chest.
I followed exactly KorgothBG Passive tree and used the old Gearset with BOR+FB etc. i used purity (cause i had Resist probs) and Determination auras with 4L boots having on Cast On Hit + enduring cry + Enfeeble + Decoy totem with this setup my dps was 9000~ , damage reduce was 79+% all resists 79% i played with this setup on maps with a lot of combinations on mods and plus i played Dominus / Kole / Piety killed them all with EASE!!! they couldnt even hurt me. so for those with no spare exalts etc. this is an insanely BROKEN build trust me ;) +Thanks Korgoth for this crazy build :)
"
gangwars90 escribió:
hi, nobody sells abyssus somehow :))) trying to buy it now but nothing till now.
1 more question about a 5 linked or 6 linked body.
if i use abyssus and a 5 linked body will it reallle give me much more damage? and what stats should i look for on the boddy armor?

I don't think a 5 link with abyssus is really worth it, if you can't get 6 I recommend sticking to BoR. I got both my BoR and Abyssus for 4 exalts.
Editado por útlima vez por Rohan_Spibo en 24 oct. 2013 17:56:27
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwCcQSzBS0MfQz3EH8S4RRNGS4b-iW8Jd8n7Sj6KS4xnjWSOuE8LT38QYdBqkd-SshN41BQVw1YY14TXz9gS2EhZU1nm25pbqpyqXTteA1673y4fNmCx4M4hNmE74jxjM-RzpkroLSiAKQZplepbqvFrFmsqqyvr2y18rc-uJO53b2Bvoq-p8APw4bE9sWKxp7GrsbY0EfRNtJN1I_ZYd-_4urnkenV6-7vDu988B_yL_JF8932SPcy-Ov56Puq_gr-jw==
Is this also viable?
I really don't find that spending 7 skill points to get Inner force with a total of 21% stronger Hatred aura ( and determination if you use BM) is a good idea. It really doesn't give you much. Ofcourse it would still be viable but you can spend these 7 points ina better way .
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
ok, tnx, i'l stick to the build then
"
KorgothBG escribió:
@DerPizzadieb
Well i find some mistakes in your passive tree.. like having +X% weapon elemental damage. Weapon elemental damage does NOT affect unnarmed attcks.
I'd suggest you to add more block you have only 10% block from your tree
And i'd suggest you to spend more points in life

I hope i was useful :)

Oh and a question. Do you really need Clarity? Is it worth it to sacrifice life for it?

Damn, you are right, totally did not see the "weapon" in it ^^
Well, Clarity dont use much life, like 300 or so of my 4200 Life and i struggle to leech enough mana with 2% from my ring, it helps to use Infernal flow constantly.

I was looking for more % but might have missed something, could be the reason i lack block chance now

#edit
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gavFR35lTYTZJd8b-qQZAdy-ingN0EepbmxGcmwyCW5pvqfSTcAP4uphIYTvXhPDhueRrK907XrvYEsFLUCgnrkLYXlowQQS2Ro-8ayOvxtFe4whAir2WK826AHnpzAUIFBHFHFBqvjr9zJyqXzZBg4DxmP9Ja0J9rXybqpKyDWS_o9N46ZXMZ411kUK9Ma-vDrh8kX-Crc-xq48La9sxYrwH6IAFE0EswJxgW-ePE3YjHZm2RjXtHPnY4jxrFlGabM_T1YM9-nV

Fixed the Damage, found some new Shield Nodes. Also tried a 7 node route to the Elementalist and the Fire Damage behind it, but was just wasted Regrets since the Phys Damage i removed was the better choice.
Next SPs will go into the last 2% Shield Block on the Block nodes and 2 into the Mana Flows.
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Editado por útlima vez por DerPizzadieb en 25 oct. 2013 18:45:41
Is it best not to level up the "Cast upon Damage taken" gem?
"
mpqnb escribió:
Is it best not to level up the "Cast upon Damage taken" gem?

If you link it with spells that don't deal damage (enduring cry, curse, decoy totem) then yes, levelling the gem will result to fewer procs.
Just like Redzor said since you'll be using the trigger gem with skills that don't do damage(well Molten shell does but you are not using it for the damage) keeping it at level 1 would be the best thing to do.

Added a video made by Kaurapuuro. Make sure to check it out ;)

Well i've added Cast when damage taken + Temporal Chains to the active skills section. It really works great. Enfeeble is a nice curse too(escpecialy if you use BoR - Blind + enfeeble is a good combo), but the Inteligence requirments for it are just too great. Flammability... is ... meh ... it's not bad but again - high Int requirements, and it's usefull only against bosses.(the same goes for Elemental Weakness)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 26 oct. 2013 9:41:14
Hi, thanks a lot for this awesome build u made !

i wanted to know if tree for marauder have been updated to 1.0.

ty
Editado por útlima vez por Sephirvine en 26 oct. 2013 11:54:58

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional