[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
KorgothBG escribió:
@Daxidol
Well you are lower level and because of that you don't have some damage related nodes yet. Of course the low level/no quality of your gems plays a big part of your DPS. Also use Blood Rage .. just use it ... without charges you'll be at around 30k ( that's not wth level 1 blood rage of course ) and with just 3 charges around 34k dps.
Btw buy Atziri flask ASAP ... it's dirt cheap yet it does miracles!

P.S. Why do people underestimate Determination ( and armour ) ? I find interesting that becuase of the way armour works most of the players assume that the monsters deal 187923659123961263 damage and because of that armour reduces nothing .. while in reality this is very far from the truth.

I love Determination. :D

I think I'll just copy your Facebreakers loadout for Blood Rage, will let me use Golem and Phase Run also. :D

Buying this chest put me at literally 0 C/Ex lol, I'll buy the Flask when I next have some currency.

Thank you very much for the help! :)
Editado por útlima vez por Daxidol en 11 jul. 2015 5:34:49
I cant decide between this build and this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822139/page/1

They are similar but not sure what to follow :(
Editado por útlima vez por Asag en 11 jul. 2015 6:39:15
"
Asag escribió:
I cant decide between this build and this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822139/page/1

They are similar but not sure what to follow :(

This is something that you have to decide for yourself :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi, thx for update :)
I´m curious, in a daressos with cyclone+blood magic+fortify+melee phys dmg+faster attacks, using fortify, does it worthy to learn fortify nodes passives+rampart? I ask in case u have tried that yet. cause looks like u win armor+dmg, but maybe that boost dmg and armor, isnt that big for spenting X passives
"
KorgothBG escribió:
P.S. Why do people underestimate Determination ( and armour ) ? I find interesting that becuase of the way armour works most of the players assume that the monsters deal 187923659123961263 damage and because of that armour reduces nothing .. while in reality this is very far from the truth.

Armour's awesome, but having all that armour all the time is also (generally) overkill. With Fortify, Endurance Charges (even just 3 or 4), and Taste of Hate, physical damage is not particularly menacing (you just have to keep your flask charges up). When leveling to 92 as a Scion (around 15k armour), most of my deaths were in -max resist maps... Basically I don't roll those anymore at high levels, haha. Too risky with this sort of character.

With that said, I love what you're doing, and I totally understand grabbing as much defense as possible to minimize chance of death.

On Concentrated Effect... I never ran Cyclone in Carcass Jack, so I don't know how much that improved the feel of the build, but I will say that I don't notice any difference between AoE in pre-Awakening and Awakening while using Belly of the Beast and Concentrated Effect. I also don't really notice a difference if I remove Concentrated Effect (aside from the fact that it takes slightly longer to kill some enemies since damage is lower). Maybe the difference will be more noticeable once I get Martial Artistry? I already have Warlord's Reach.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Editado por útlima vez por Tempada en 11 jul. 2015 8:05:28
"
Tempada escribió:

On Concentrated Effect... I never ran Cyclone in Carcass Jack, so I don't know how much that improved the feel of the build, but I will say that I don't notice any difference between AoE in pre-Awakening and Awakening while using Belly of the Beast and Concentrated Effect. I also don't really notice a difference if I remove Concentrated Effect (aside from the fact that it takes slightly longer to kill some enemies since damage is lower).

Interesting. I do have totally different experience. Perhaps it comes from the differences in how we've experienced cyclone pre 2.0. For me Conc effect without Inc. AoE and without Carcass is ridiculously small and painful to play .. hell .. it doesn't even cover a monster pack!
But in the end when it comes to such build decisions it's all about the personal preferences.
As i've always said - if it works good for you and you like how it feels then don't change it! :)

@5Kinta
well think of it that way for 6 passives you get:
35% phys damage
20% armour
15% effect ( or 3% damage reduction )
OR
5,8% physical damage per point ( you can get twice as much by grabbing the damage nodes in the marauder start )
3,3% armour per point ( i don't need to explain why that is bad )
and the 3% damage reduction for 6 points is indeed nice

Now for 6 passives if you want to spend them for physical damage and armour you can get ( let's say the marauder starting nodes + Armour Mastery ) you'll get much more ... so in the end in my opinion sure the fortify passives are nice but not 6 passives nice :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 11 jul. 2015 8:10:51
I've added the updated defense and offense screenshots for the 5 unarmed attacks in the "My Facebreaker build" section.

EDIT: I've messed up something with the frenzy screenshots .. will fix them later
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 11 jul. 2015 9:26:54
Excuse my noobness (and my bad english) but is there any reason you would leave 2 empty sockets on your boots in ''my build'' section ? Is it because you change those two often or are still testing ?
I was still testing ^^
Though thanks for reminding me to update the gear with the links that i'm using now ( and which i'll continue to use )
Alright, I've been following this guide for quite a while now and it is super useful, especialy since it is well explained. When you get the philosophy behind a build instead of just copy/paste it, it is easier to adapt it to your personal game play so thanx alot for that. Now I'm screwed and I need new facebreaker strapped mitts though since I corrupted mine a while ago and I don't want to use my other noob ones with white sockets :/ ... or get Vorici to level 8... finaly
Editado por útlima vez por Slowzombie en 11 jul. 2015 9:55:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional