[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well there isn't really anything else worth using instead of reckoning in my opinion, you could ditch riposte if you want because it is X times worse than reckoning ... but there isn't really much that you could use. So yeah .. i'd suggest to stick to reckoning.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey guys!
So i was doing some pre-updating of the guide on paper ( actually on Word ) and i've noticed a change that i've missed until now.
The Dominating blow in the live realm has "Minions deal 15% more Physical Damage" but in the beta it is "Minions deal -20% Base Damage". It is phrased in a different way but it does the same thing so yeah ... it was nerfed ...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Well there was a new change with the latest beta patch regarding Blood Rage. It now gives a 25% chance to gain a frenzy chance per kill ( instead of 100% ). Pretty big hit for Blood Rage ... tho it still seems good enough to sacrifice 4% life regeneration for it.
i think the change is okay.

100% is waaay to good.
still 25% chance to gain a frenzy is very nice
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Hey guys!
So i was doing some pre-updating of the guide on paper ( actually on Word ) and i've noticed a change that i've missed until now.
The Dominating blow in the live realm has "Minions deal 15% more Physical Damage" but in the beta it is "Minions deal -20% Base Damage". It is phrased in a different way but it does the same thing so yeah ... it was nerfed ...

I don't get why they nerfed something that was never powerful in the first place. DB damage was already lacking and the mana cost was outrageous...Now the mana cost is still outrageous and the damage is still weaker. Go figure!
Editado por útlima vez por lussiano en 7 jul. 2015 12:21:05
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well there was a new change with the latest beta patch regarding Blood Rage. It now gives a 25% chance to gain a frenzy chance per kill ( instead of 100% ). Pretty big hit for Blood Rage ... tho it still seems good enough to sacrifice 4% life regeneration for it.

Now this is really bad news. What about the Flicker Strike builds?
My guess for the Dominating Blow is that they've lowered the minion damage because in the Awakening monsters deal more damage and to balance that they've nerfed the dominated minion damage. Just a guess of course.

As for Blood Rage and flicker builds ... a big hit indeed ... you can read my small post in my 2h flicker guide .. but pretty much now you 100% have to use Blood Dance boots, and it is possible that you might need to use frenzy from time to time. With an end-game character and good gear it won't be that much of a problem, but if you can't one-shot most of the monsters .. you'll have a pretty unpleasant time playing with flicker strike.
"
lussiano escribió:
"
KorgothBG escribió:

Now this is really bad news. What about the Flicker Strike builds?

It's a horrible nerf. I don't get why they nerfed the frenzy charge generation after buffing frenzy charges. It's a direct nerf to the viability of a build/character instead of a wide-reaching buff to people who just picked up blood rage for more damage.

I posted about it in Korgoth's 2H Flicker guide also, as he noted it makes Blood Dance even more valuable. I noted that Ice Bite & Hypothermia with stacking cold dmg skills & passives will probably be the route to go for Flicker builds.

Which works out with Bronn's since it's such a green-heavy chest. Before the last wipe, even with using 1handers and crap gear, a 40% Bronn's added 500 avg dmg to my flicker tooltip.
IGN: Frazetta
Hi again,
is it worthy block recovery passives? the ones that gives 30%, or many wasted passives only for block recovery/chance
Great guide, so much hard work. Tomorrow I will continue with my face duelist, you think it's a good choice? I have not played the beta and unfortunately they are not very knowledgeable about it, I hope you can update this fantastic guide, i'll follow u. Thanks for all.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional