[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Tyvm for your detailed reply about IR, seems its really not efficient choice.
the new skill tree changes are GREAT! <3

1. Blood magic gets viable for us?
+45% life behind blood magic -> a free HoA and no blood magic gem needed :D

2. IR
its only 3 points in total to get IR ... i dont see why we should not get it now that its so near ...

i love the new changes, leaves open so manny options to theorycraft :)
I don't know man ... somehow i'm not that excited ...
Sure the IR is in a better place with the new tree and with the armour formula changes it might be worth it to grab it ... but that's not really a game-changer
As for Blood magic ... yeah having extra 35% increased life is cool and all .. but using blood magic pretty much means that you can't run ANY auras ... perhaps Herald of Ash but that's it ... and running HoA will "eat" the extra 35% increased life ( if not more ) so i still don't really think that blood magic is good enough... for ... almost any build.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Oh and the new tree nerfed the Revelry passive ... no more 10 mana per kill :/
It was really awesome for the early-mid levels ... even high levels if you don't use Cyclone or Dominating Blow and if you decide not to reserve all of your mana ... it was too good i guess ...
On the other hand shield block has been buffed in the Testudo cluster ! 3% more total block chance for us and that's pretty neat! :)

Arctic Armour has also been changed - it now gives X% less phys and fire damage taken and reserves 25% mana .. that's all awesome but there is one problem. 1. you get that extra tankiness only when you are stationary. If you are using cyclone forget about using this one ... in all other cases ... well ... i guess it's not that bad because the times when you actually need heavy defenses is when you are facing bosses .. and when you are facing bosses most of the time you are stationary because you are just attacking them ... i guess it could be useful for those cases ... and it could be better than Herald of Ash ... because it is no longer viable with ele prolif ( for those of you who used that combo ) and in its current state it's just some extra fire damage ... and not that high amounts of fire damage if i might add.
Anyway it's an interesting change ... one that should be tried out and examined more closely .
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 5 jun. 2015 10:43:14
i thought they only nerfed HoT and HoI, as far as i know HoA wasn't nerfed.

Will you be using HoA in 2.0?
@hitreza
The thing that was nerfed about HoA was the Radius of the overkill fire effect - it is now close to non-existent. Add the insanely harsh nerf to ele prolif - it now has 30% LESS damage of the support skills and the radius is fixed to 12 ( it used to be 31 at level 20 ). Given all that high cyclone DPS + no AoE using HoA+Prolif for big AoE radius is pretty much destroyed.
That doesn't affect the way i use HoA at all so i'll most likely continue to use it in 2.0, but for those of you who use the HoA + Inc Burning + Ele Prolif ... my condolences.

@Dokems
You've almost nailed it! I just want to suggest two things:
1. In the beta the reduced mana gem no longer reduces the reserved mana oft he auras. If you still want to run 2 Auras + HoA you need to take the other 4% reduced mana reserved node and the Sovereignty. Also you'll must have level 3 enlighten support gem linked to them. Enlighten has been changed in the beta and it now reduces small amounts of the mana reservation costs of the skills linked to it.
2. Don't be afraid of the jewel sockets! The jewels are your friends! The Martial Artistry unique jewel is pretty much a must in all cases and the Projected Force is the best thing that you can get if you are using cyclone! Of course you might get some very good rare jewels, jewels for which it is worth to spend 2 passives for a socket. So at least grab that 2 sockets that you get right away - the one in the dex mini circle and the one in the str mini circle.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 6 jun. 2015 3:00:49
Hey, just a quick question about the build, do you think it's better as Duelist or Marauder. You have 1 for both specs so didn't know which you preferred. And what skill do you think is the best to use. I've been using infernal blow but been thinking about using a different one. Thanks. Oh and what stats should you have to run Atziri?
Editado por útlima vez por Tanzo en 6 jun. 2015 16:06:27
Well man pretty much all of your questions are in the guide ...
But oh well ... let's see ...
1. I try not to say which skill is "the best" because it's very subjective. Personally ( as you can observe in "My Facebreaker build" section ) i prefer Cyclone.
2. Marauder or Duelist .. well in the end the trees for both are 99% identical but ( again as you can observe in "My Facebreaker build" section ) i usually prefer Duelist ... just because i like how the guy looks.
3. Come on man .. about Atziri .. there is a whole god damn "Queen Atziri" section of the guide ... just ... you know ... read it.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 6 jun. 2015 19:11:55
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well man pretty much all of your questions are in the guide ...
But oh well ... let's see ...
1. I try not to say which skill is "the best" because it's very subjective. Personally ( as you can observe in "My Facebreaker build" section ) i prefer Cyclone.
2. Marauder or Duelist .. well in the end the trees for both are 99% identical but ( again as you can observe in "My Facebreaker build" section ) i usually prefer Duelist ... just because i like how the guy looks.
3. Come on man .. about Atziri .. there is a whole god damn "Queen Atziri" section of the guide ... just ... you know ... read it.

Hahaaha my thoughts exactly as I was skimming through the comments XD
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional