[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

I found a better pair of facebreakers for what I considered a fair price so I was happy. I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to do a search for the mods I'd like to see on an amulet or ring though.
The build becomes usable the second you can actually wear the gloves and that is at level 16. When paired with the Meginord's Girdle belt (which you can start using at level 8) you can reach close to 1000 dps at level 16. You see the gloves are so powerful at low level...it's crazy... many people in their guides for builds which become usable at higher level actualy advice you to use facebreakers until that higher level is reached.
I've leveled up tons on characters in the past 3 years and so far the facebreaker builds are the fastest and easiest to reach level 70 and start mapping with.

EDIT: Ok so i've been thinking ... i 've done it many times and i know it's fast .. but how fast can i get to level 70 without using any expensive gear ( 1000% gloves, 5-6L chests, expensive rings/amulets ). So i've decided to start a new character and find out! I'll make a detailed log about it and add it to the guide! I'm not sure if anyone will find this interesting... but i know that i'll have fun doing it! :) It might take awhile due to limited time lately... how much ingame time it'll take however ... idk ... we'll see :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 28 feb. 2015 2:23:03
thanks
"
KorgothBG escribió:
The build becomes usable the second you can actually wear the gloves and that is at level 16. When paired with the Meginord's Girdle belt (which you can start using at level 8) you can reach close to 1000 dps at level 16. You see the gloves are so powerful at low level...it's crazy... many people in their guides for builds which become usable at higher level actualy advice you to use facebreakers until that higher level is reached.
I've leveled up tons on characters in the past 3 years and so far the facebreaker builds are the fastest and easiest to reach level 70 and start mapping with.

EDIT: Ok so i've been thinking ... i 've done it many times and i know it's fast .. but how fast can i get to level 70 without using any expensive gear ( 1000% gloves, 5-6L chests, expensive rings/amulets ). So i've decided to start a new character and find out! I'll make a detailed log about it and add it to the guide! I'm not sure if anyone will find this interesting... but i know that i'll have fun doing it! :) It might take awhile due to limited time lately... how much ingame time it'll take however ... idk ... we'll see :)
thanks for that, I was wondering because packs seem to cause me a lot of pain lol but meh I will figure it out as I go, at lvl 16 I was able to achieve 1,106 DPS with face breakers on which was stupid.. I started the toon at 8pm est and by 12am est I was almost to Sarn it's silly lol. On a side note I would find it interesting >.> hell i'd watch it in video form because for me I learn by example but if you are unable to record it reading about it would be just as good :). Thanks for your replies and time :D.
I used a few crutches as I leveled.

I had a life leech gem which I just recently removed (and added melee phys dam). I used the rejuvenation totem. I still have it but rarely use it anymore. Also, I used the vitality aura. Still have it too, but don't use it. Figured I'd go ahead and level the gems unless I need the room.

They were never intended to be a final part of the build but they helped me get there. Just got my guy to lvl 80.
@No_Recoil
About the packs at level 16 they might cause some troubles but all you need is melee splash linked to your infernal blow and you are good to go. About a video... i've been thinking about it but that would be one hell of 15 hours long video. Probably i'll do series of videos next time... i don't mind leveling characters while i'm waiting for 1.4 :)

@Moonbeat
I never used vitality or life leech gem while leveling because i find the leech of crest of perandus to be enough. But it's all good as long as it helps you get there.

P.S.
I've started the new char today but had only around 2 hours to play and i'v just reached the battlegrounds in act 3. It goes well so far tho i've lost a lot of time writing down what i'm doing and encountering. The gods are kind to me and i've already found 2 divine orbs... even Hillock dropped a unique!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
haha yeah I should have made a more specific post, a series would be cool... like road to glory or something haha I think that would be neat!. Also thanks for the info, I will figure out when I can get a melee splash and use that, thanks again!.
Admittedly, I'm not the most savvy player in the game but I try. lol

Looking forward to the new videos!
Editado por útlima vez por Moonbeat en 28 feb. 2015 16:36:50
Melee splash is a quest reward in act 2.
Yes video series sounds good... but i'll do that after this character i guess.. probably i'll even speak and try to explain stuff with my broken english.

P.S.
Thanks to the awesome GGG staff (especialy Jared) i now have more space for guide to ... grow!
don't worry about the broken English :P their are plenty of people from the US that can't speak English let alone type it >.>. Anyway I am enjoying this A LOT!! and wanted to say thank you once again because I think this is my main now XD.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional