[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Because the support gems are different. And Cyclone actually shows half of the DPS. And in the case of Cyclone even my gear is different ( the chest ).
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 31 ago. 2014 9:58:31
The support gem increase the general DPS ??

When I remove my 3 support gem on Infernal Blow my general DPS doesn't change, why ?
I have no idea what you are doing .. of course they change dps .. why would you need support gems ... i mean.. that's what most of them do.. i .. i fail to grasp what you are trying to say mate...
It like says : "You can drink water!?!"

Which are those 3 support gems ? Are they actually linked to your infernal blow ? Are you looking at your Infernal Blow DPS or at the basic attack DPS ?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 31 ago. 2014 12:28:15
Ok sorry I'm french ^^

Forget it, I was confused ^^

I didn't know that I could see the dps of my skills.
Editado por útlima vez por MeTeC en 31 ago. 2014 12:34:10
Ah yes :) That's exactly what i thought ^^
Anyway now you know how to check your true DPS ;)

P.S.
I'm not a native English speaker too :)
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 31 ago. 2014 12:57:01
Updated the "My Facebreaker Build" section wit the new stats. I'm level 90 so i've updated the skill tree that i'm currently using, i've also updated the screenshots and my gear ( not that the gear is different ).

I'm currently using cyclone because i grew tired of Infernal blow :)
was wondering if someone could critique my gear and let me know where I need to upgrade. I know the chest isn't done yet, im still waiting on mana from heaven basically before I can afford to exalt the chest to fullest potential. the sword is just for leveling in the side.
Spoiler

the lightning flask is basically for farming a lot of maps since im bad for always getting monsters deal XX% extra dmg as lightning lol. so I just like to make sure the boss wont crit me in 1 shot. so far im running amazingly in maps, can clear all the way to atziri with only dying once on the first boss fight. cant kill her quite yet honestly but im working on it. and only map I cant clear is the 78 palace. other than that this is getting amazingly nice. any help is appreciated and thank you to poster for this awesome build! also here is my tree incase anyone is interested. about the only thing that has changed is I don't have max res's at 77. hate that they removed those :(
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0GORRNFm8ZLhpVG_okqiXfJy8n7SkuMZ4yCTWSNuk64TwtPfxKyE3jT31RYFhjWfNeE18_X8pgS2EhZKNlTWaeZ5tsRm6qcmxyqXTteA15wHrvfLh82X7igFaE2YTvjM-gtKIApBmkrKZXqW6playqrK-vbLXytz68n76KwBrDhsT2xYrGrsbY1I_Yvdwd3dHi6uNq45_kUeeR6dXu2e8O8B_xrPIv8kXzBvZI-tL7qv4K_o8=
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Well other than 6L your chest .. you need to get rid of the Carnage heart ASAP.
Went up to lvl 72 with this build, what are your suggestions for upgrading first?
12.5k dps on Cyclone atm, running Determination+Hatred only, can't use HoA still
Spoiler

I'm yet to pick Berserking (want to get +2 more end charges first), and then get that cluster, and finish getting all the HP nodes around- Scion wheel, up to Path of the Warrior, Golem's Blood and duelist start.
Editado por útlima vez por mikerelf en 31 ago. 2014 17:53:03
Put Concentrated effect and increased area of effect as fast as you can and get rid of added fire damage and life leech. Get 1% life leech from the Lust from carnage circle. With that change you should end up with 25k + DPS. Concentrated effect is a HUGE damage booster because it gives more damage and not increased damage!

P.S. I have to say that today was an awesome PoE day for me ^^ Found Kaom's Heart, Pledge of Hands and Hegemony's Era with 0/0 IIR/IIQ!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional