[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
Disgracecox escribió:
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Strange .. i know that the with bor you do less ... but i clearly remember that i used to have around 34-35k dps ...it was long time ago tho.. maybe i don't remember correctly.

Unfortunately i no longer have BoR so i can't see it for myself :/

I have had 42k before in anarchy. with 992 face breakers

can you link your iteam or stat?
Should i use abysuss and tabula rasa or keep use BOR man?
It depends.
You'll have more damage but you'll lose alot of survivability due to the Tabula Rasa.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
imabang318 escribió:
"
Disgracecox escribió:
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Strange .. i know that the with bor you do less ... but i clearly remember that i used to have around 34-35k dps ...it was long time ago tho.. maybe i don't remember correctly.

Unfortunately i no longer have BoR so i can't see it for myself :/

I have had 42k before in anarchy. with 992 face breakers

can you link your iteam or stat?

How on earth did you do 42k with bor? Granted your facebreakers are 992% and mine are 940% i don't see how that could equal 12k more dps. Or maybe that is it? Sounds bizzarre though.
Hey man, i posted a few weeks a go. I decided to change from infernal to dominating blow, i really like it so far, i do have a question .. ¿is it the same passive skill tree for both Skills? Cause i cant lvl up my dominating blow any further (its at lvl 13 atm) since it asks for some more intelligence, should i get that from items or just get sum int nodes at the tree?

Thanks a lot :)
I just started doing a Facebreaker build and would like to know whether the 18% physical damage boost from the Oak reward in Cruel is the best choice or Kraytin's 8% attack speed.

I am quite sure that the attack speed gives a higher overall DPS number, but still would like to know what you think?
@mandodiao

Yes the skill tree is the same. As for the intelligence requirements - it's better if you can get what you need from your gear but if you can't do that (yet) take a passive or two with intelligence ... you'll respec them later when you no longer need them ;)

@In_Genious

Well they will give you roughly the same dps... the difference between the two is not noticable in game.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
@KorgothBG I just wanted to say a huge thanks for this guide.
I'm not sure I'll be able to afford some of the required items (I do have facebreakers already) but the skill tree on a fresh build is absolutely awesome. I had tried to respec my lvl75 Marauder to match this tree, but fell short in some areas (it did help the build overall tho). So I started a new one and although I'm not quite sure where I want to go in the end, it's a powerhouse at lvl30 so far with just a cheap hammer by following the lvl guide you wrote.

And for everyone else in this hugely long thread, thanks for all the extra info on what does/doesn't work with various skill/equipment combinations.
"
PatientZro escribió:
@KorgothBG I just wanted to say a huge thanks for this guide.
I'm not sure I'll be able to afford some of the required items (I do have facebreakers already) but the skill tree on a fresh build is absolutely awesome. I had tried to respec my lvl75 Marauder to match this tree, but fell short in some areas (it did help the build overall tho). So I started a new one and although I'm not quite sure where I want to go in the end, it's a powerhouse at lvl30 so far with just a cheap hammer by following the lvl guide you wrote.

And for everyone else in this hugely long thread, thanks for all the extra info on what does/doesn't work with various skill/equipment combinations.

Once you can equip facebreakers you should start using them right away imo and drop that hammer of yours.

Unless you are totally new to the game and can't afford anything you should get an abyssus and meginord belt. Those are the only really expensive items you need.

Abyssus can be purchased for 15chaos or less (on standard). Same with meginord belt. Abyssus requires lvl 60 so you won't need it until merciless.

Then a simple 4-link is all you really need to be effective.

wait so i dont need to equip any weps?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional