[3.25] GUIDE GIGA CYCLONE BOMBER - AFANA (WEAPON MASTER BUILD)

"
Demone3 escribió:
interesting build, definetly has poptential.
however - with great power comes no surviveabilty.. :(
running a T16 map, and getting hit by a mob is an instakill, even in the 700d variant of the build.

Famously dubious survival, but super fun to play.
Thx for build

Starting league with r build Power siphon and now try this build. So much fun and fast (150d build)
Editado por útlima vez por NintendiQQ en 9 sept. 2024 8:11:13
So for those of You who have "only" the 30 div and hardly make any currency and dont have a "good" build to farm currency this may be a hard build for You.
The 30DIV version as the guide says LITERALLY its just to test the "core" out. Its not like it dies sometimes, it dies alot, even managed to use out portal or lost items cause no portals left. Also the 30div can be 20div if You wait few days / scan the trade or it can be 50 div (like i paid) to make it in "few hours".
The main problem are the spells / projectiles of the mobs, they dont let me to get to them, ofc i also die in the "packs".

I ofc run 8 mod juiced maps (the current state of the league well almost all run it) so the mods can be hard, using the Regex posted here.

From the "core" build idea its fun, similar to COC i have on my occultist but a bit slower (movement), sadly "same" survival or lower (30div build, and the coc was like 150 so probably should not compare).

Not sure what to do with it now, i would love to test the 150div but im not sure it will be faster (movement/kill) and overall better (survival) or still a cheap "fake" of the 700div build (that i cant afford atm, and probably will not this league).

For All of You who want to try something new this league or have to much currency / time try it. But dont think its the "video" effect and take the guide information 1:1 if it says its just to test the build idea (30div) that is true :)

Trying this build and it's very fun but also very weak in term of defenses even at the 150div budget. Key is to keep a close look to hp and spam hp flask as soon its start going down (don't worry it will refill very quickly). Very fast clear of maps and bossing, very cool!

What I don't understand is where tf do the DPS from the Elemental Mastery is coming from. I have roughly the same build as that 150d budget but with low tier stats and my pob isn't showing that DPS.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional