[3.25][SSF] Trinity Smite Slayer - NO Rakiata's - tanky melee with full screen Vaal Smite nukes

"
Thanks for posting this build. I played Lightning Strike Slayer and didn't really enjoyed the skill, and Smite is my favourite. I am leveling up. I use "Endurance Charge on Melee Stun" instead of "Close Combat", so I don't have to press Enduring Cry, and I want to keep the distance anyway. The damage loss is around 10%, but QoL is better. What do you think?

That's perfectly fine. I avoid using Endurance Charge on Melee Stun because it doesn't really work well for bosses, but should keep you topped up with charges while mapping. Enduring Cry is really the only way to gain endurance charges for this build during bosses.
found your youtube showcase, studied your pob, then accidentally stumped upon your post here. I really appreciate the share and this well-made build.

I'm starting a new character to follow your guide, but I never leveled with a slayer before. It'd be great if you can do a levelling guide with this build. probably won't help me this time, but it will be nice for the league start next league.

The frost blade guide by Ruetoo isn't quite compatitably with this, unless with considerable amount of respec-ing.

thanks
"
Smilence03 escribió:
found your youtube showcase, studied your pob, then accidentally stumped upon your post here. I really appreciate the share and this well-made build.

I'm starting a new character to follow your guide, but I never leveled with a slayer before. It'd be great if you can do a levelling guide with this build. probably won't help me this time, but it will be nice for the league start next league.

The frost blade guide by Ruetoo isn't quite compatitably with this, unless with considerable amount of respec-ing.

thanks

Level with Frost Blades until you get Tectonic Slam. Then use that up until around level 60, when you can start farming Blood Aqueduct and get your Vaal Smite from vaal side areas.

At the beginning of the game you can grab the Destroyer wheel on passive tree. Then make your way towards Savage Intensity rage nodes, grabbing Rampart on your way for fortify. Then you go towards ranger start and grab Leader of the Pack aura nodes and one point of leech. Then you make your way towards Primeval Force wheel, after which you go all the way to ranger's Finesse. Afterwards start grabbing both Crit and Life nodes. Leave the onslaught wheel and max resists wheel for the last. Around level 75 you should be fully decked out with everything you need on passive tree.
Editado por útlima vez por 100purified en 8 ago. 2024 3:22:58
Hi there,

This build seems fun, tanky and great dps for the investment. I would like to play this on Trade. I know it's beyond the scope of your build because it's made for SSF but would you have any advice on how to build/improve this for trade league?

Rakiata looks like a good weapon for this, what else could be added? Watcher's Eyes, Timeless jewels, Clusters, etc. It looks like it might be easier to cap chaos res and spell suppression in trade too.

Thanks in advance.
"
OzManiak escribió:
Hi there,

This build seems fun, tanky and great dps for the investment. I would like to play this on Trade. I know it's beyond the scope of your build because it's made for SSF but would you have any advice on how to build/improve this for trade league?

Rakiata looks like a good weapon for this, what else could be added? Watcher's Eyes, Timeless jewels, Clusters, etc. It looks like it might be easier to cap chaos res and spell suppression in trade too.

Thanks in advance.

Rakiata might be good "early" game, but it's vastly outDPS'd by this build. With Rakiata's you lose access to the second curse and exposure, which offer a huge DPS increase. Also a well rolled rare 2h sword has much higher eDPS than Rakiata's.

This build won't differ too much in a trade league. You can try to grab an Aul's Uprising and stick an offensive aura in there like Anger, Wrath or Haste. Or you could use a Yoke of Suffering, which is equally good. On top of that, in this league there is the runecraft "No physical damage/50-100% increased elemental damage", which would be the ultimate end goal for your weapon. It has the potential to double the eDPS of your weapon, giving an absolutely massive DPS increase, you will be easily able to reach 20m+ DPS with that.
Aside from that, a Precision aura Watcher's Eye would add a lot of DPS, meanwhile Grace or Determination ones would make you tankier.
Editado por útlima vez por 100purified en 8 ago. 2024 9:43:52
"
Rakiata might be good "early" game, but it's vastly outDPS'd by this build. With Rakiata's you lose access to the second curse and exposure, which offer a huge DPS increase. Also a well rolled rare 2h sword has much higher eDPS than Rakiata's.

This build won't differ too much in a trade league. You can try to grab an Aul's Uprising and stick an offensive aura in there like Anger, Wrath or Haste. Or you could use a Yoke of Suffering, which is equally good. On top of that, in this league there is the runecraft "No physical damage/50-100% increased elemental damage", which would be the ultimate end goal for your weapon. It has the potential to double the eDPS of your weapon, giving an absolutely massive DPS increase, you will be easily able to reach 20m+ DPS with that.
Aside from that, a Precision aura Watcher's Eye would add a lot of DPS, meanwhile Grace or Determination ones would make you tankier.

Thank you very much for the answers. I feel more confident going into the build now. There aren't many people playing this right now so I appreciate it.
Hi

maybe i got a stupid question but from where comes the mana leech?
"
Timebandith escribió:
Hi

maybe i got a stupid question but from where comes the mana leech?

One small passive point on the tree, right next to Vaal Pact.
Is this full Phys Conversion or 50%? and if full conversion, where do you get the other 50%?
"
cleverjohn escribió:
Is this full Phys Conversion or 50%? and if full conversion, where do you get the other 50%?

We don't convert anything except what the gem provides us with. Flat damage is much more effective than conversion.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional