[3.24] fezz's BAMA Campaign Rusher for Alts (for any class) - Best Run: 2h28m

"
fezz8386 escribió:
Overleveling: This build is very fast, which is why you can easily overlevel. To prevent this, it is advisable to complete all quests with skill point rewards as well as the lab runs as soon as possible (and not to skip them). In addition, it doesn't hurt to cast a Mirror Arrow of Prismatic Clones (which actually only needs to be used for bosses) on blue packs from time to time. Furthermore, the following regions are good for killing a few more mobs than usual: Docks (Act 3), The Chamber of Innocence (Act 5), Northern Forest (Act 7), Blood Acqueducts (Act 9), The Desecrated Chamber (Act 10)

This is a great alt levelling build. I finished the campaign yesterday (in about 4hrs or so cause I did a lot of gear and gem swapping) at level 60, which is probably too low to be going into maps.

I think I misread what you meant here - do you mean under levelling, not over levelling ?
Looks like I'll be running a lot of desecrated chambers to get to a higher level and swapping rings to get my resistances back up before I go do maps :-)
"
BowWizard escribió:
"
fezz8386 escribió:
Overleveling: This build is very fast, which is why you can easily overlevel. To prevent this, it is advisable to complete all quests with skill point rewards as well as the lab runs as soon as possible (and not to skip them). In addition, it doesn't hurt to cast a Mirror Arrow of Prismatic Clones (which actually only needs to be used for bosses) on blue packs from time to time. Furthermore, the following regions are good for killing a few more mobs than usual: Docks (Act 3), The Chamber of Innocence (Act 5), Northern Forest (Act 7), Blood Acqueducts (Act 9), The Desecrated Chamber (Act 10)

This is a great alt levelling build. I finished the campaign yesterday (in about 4hrs or so cause I did a lot of gear and gem swapping) at level 60, which is probably too low to be going into maps.

I think I misread what you meant here - do you mean under levelling, not over levelling ?
Looks like I'll be running a lot of desecrated chambers to get to a higher level and swapping rings to get my resistances back up before I go do maps :-)

My bad, it should say 'underleveling', yes. Fixed - thanks for the feedback.

In regards to mapping, I quote the following: "This build is designed to complete the campaign as fast as possible and thus does not consider anything beyond that. If you want to start mapping after completing the campaign, you need to get some additional resistances to be capped. Easy ways to do that is getting another Le Heup fo All (which can cap both your Fire and Cold Resistance) and getting 25% or more Lightning Resistances somewhere else (e.g. via a new body armour)."
Editado por útlima vez por fezz8386 en 5 may. 2024 12:12:26
"
fezz8386 escribió:
"
BowWizard escribió:
"
fezz8386 escribió:

My bad, it should say 'underleveling', yes. Fixed - thanks for the feedback.

In regards to mapping, I quote the following: "This build is designed to complete the campaign as fast as possible and thus does not consider anything beyond that. If you want to start mapping after completing the campaign, you need to get some additional resistances to be capped. Easy ways to do that is getting another Le Heup fo All (which can cap both your Fire and Cold Resistance) and getting 25% or more Lightning Resistances somewhere else (e.g. via a new body armour)."

Yes - at the moment I have 2 Le Heup, but haven't closed the lightning res gap. To do that I'd need to swap out other gear. I don't want to throw away my 6 links just yet so I guess I'll need to swap out gloves and helmet, and maybe boots, to get there.

I would also include in your comment on what to do regarding mapping the link you provide elsewhere, to the options to take this build to level 90, for those that want to take it that far as well.
What kind of route/stats do you think are good for 90+? Just started playing and it's pretty fun. Haven't had such a fast runner before lol.
"
Freakynorm escribió:
What kind of route/stats do you think are good for 90+? Just started playing and it's pretty fun. Haven't had such a fast runner before lol.

Check out the guide from Pr3vie.
Thanks for the excellent guide. My fastest time to maps by far: 4h 48min.

Some useful changes:
* I used Bramblejack when first heading into Mud Flats in Act 1. This helps enormously with the Rhoas.
* I used a Mageblood as soon as I could equip it. Not everyone will have access to a Mageblood, but if you do, it makes the leveling process even easier.
Editado por útlima vez por hankinsohl en 16 may. 2024 18:21:06

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional