[3.24] Ivory Tower attribute stacking LL Ice Spear CoC Inquisitor

Hey,
I‘m playing this build this league and I‘m having a blast. I have never invested so much time or currency in one build - and this is the first league I‘ve ever managed to get all voidstones, all map slots, all atlas nodes, etc. I can even manage T17s (if the rolls are okay :-D)

Just a quick question regarding optimization respectively CoC trigger rate.
I‘ve switched to Awakened CoC + Cyclone of Tumult which eventually gives me a good 7APS.

I could even squeeze an additional Wrath aura in my aura setup by anointing Charisma and getting the 0.9x reservation multiplier.
My DPS is still the same (even slightly less iirc) according to PoB. Did I miss anything?

My characters are public, but here‘s a link to my profile on poe.ninja:

https://poe.ninja/builds/necropolis/character/Helbelinc1/Reeze_N_Shneedle?i=0&search=class%3DInquisitor%26skills%3DIce%2BSpear%2Bof%2BSplitting%26uniqueitems%3DBrutal%2BRestraint%26name%3Dreeze%26sort%3Ddps

Thanks in advance!
You should anoint tranquility not primal spirit. Primal spirit isn't terrible but tranquility is vastly more damage. Furthermore its usually better to run clarity + purity of elements in your arrogance set up and use zealotry in your mana reservation alongside wrath and discipline. Additionally you should upgrade to a 12/25 or 12/35 cluster and place your splits in the cluster sockets instead of their current locations. Finally roll your flask for the highest achievable ele resist and move your balbala over to the agnostic slot, allocate faith and steel, light of divinity and holy dominion. If you have at least one flask charge mod and two aura effect mods on your brutal restraint that will allow you to drop the ele resist on your rings for more stats, which should significantly boost your dps and survivability. Compare to my version of this build in standard (glimpse versions are very iffy with the flask nerfs, its not clear if its really workable without legacy gear) but it should give you an idea of what kind of gear to shoot for.

https://pobb.in/5deaMn8FkaIV
"
CarbotZergling123 escribió:
You should anoint tranquility not primal spirit. Primal spirit isn't terrible but tranquility is vastly more damage. Furthermore its usually better to run clarity + purity of elements in your arrogance set up and use zealotry in your mana reservation alongside wrath and discipline. Additionally you should upgrade to a 12/25 or 12/35 cluster and place your splits in the cluster sockets instead of their current locations. Finally roll your flask for the highest achievable ele resist and move your balbala over to the agnostic slot, allocate faith and steel, light of divinity and holy dominion. If you have at least one flask charge mod and two aura effect mods on your brutal restraint that will allow you to drop the ele resist on your rings for more stats, which should significantly boost your dps and survivability. Compare to my version of this build in standard (glimpse versions are very iffy with the flask nerfs, its not clear if its really workable without legacy gear) but it should give you an idea of what kind of gear to shoot for.

https://pobb.in/5deaMn8FkaIV

Thanks a ton for the input! I‘ve just thrown a handful of regrets at the build and another handful of alts at a cluster jewel and my dps has more than doubled according to PoB :-D

I‘ll further follow your advices ;)
this is nice

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional