[3.24] Herald of Agony CI - The dirty Scorpion-tail|1M ehp| Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder 49M

"
rotiprata_ escribió:
Are the "Levelling items Lvl 50-80" in PoB accurate?

Seems like Whakatutuki o Matua is drop-disabled already?

No, take a rare shield with life on block, later es on block.

And better, like recommended in the tradelist of levelling items and levelling tipps, the cheap apep's slumber (lvl 62) will carry you with maxresis, high es and high reg into high content.

Thank you, I remove the legacy Whaka.
It's corrected in the pob.
Editado por útlima vez por Chromino en 7 abr. 2023 8:10:16
"
Chromino escribió:
"
rotiprata_ escribió:
Are the "Levelling items Lvl 50-80" in PoB accurate?

Seems like Whakatutuki o Matua is drop-disabled already?

No, take a rare shield with life on block, later es on block.

And better, like recommended in the tradelist of levelling items and levelling tipps, the cheap apep's slumber will carry you with maxresis, high es and high reg into high content.

Thank you, I remove the legacy Whaka.

With a quick glance to the pob we do have a 5-link in our boots for the auras and enlighten, and a 5 socket shield.
What's the plan here?

Also if I'm not mistaken temp chains fluctuates poison dps by a lot, I don't think there will be a 42% more dps with temp.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I might play this version but I'm not sure yet.
"
Maronsson escribió:

With a quick glance to the pob we do have a 5-link in our boots for the auras and enlighten, and a 5 socket shield.
What's the plan here?

Also if I'm not mistaken temp chains fluctuates poison dps by a lot, I don't think there will be a 42% more dps with temp.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Manamanagement is a mastery, you often start with spellblock on rainbow strides or stone of Lazwhar amulet without tempestshield and don't use early Uul-Netol's or against most bosses you don't use grace or you get a fine 90% manamultiplier on the helmet or simply take a transferpassive more on a small cluster or "influence" or a mana-mastery, "deep thoughts" or better "mystic bulwark" on the tree.
Also when you use pierce (with returning anomalous faster projectiles possibles) or phantasms in maps the skill-efficiences are enough.

All other sockets are of course not binded and flexible, combine them like you prefer.
All tipps are in the spoiler "manamanagement" in "important mechanics", I take a look soon for the enlighten set-up in lategame.
Edited: it's corrected in the pob, thank you!

Against the ubers you simply exchange the not effective grace to enlighten like noted in the pob-skill-setup-title.

Temporal chains is overall the best with also added defensive capacities.

In maps sniper's mark is valuable too or vulnerability is faster before obtaining white socket triad grips. But temporal chains offer in lategame the best mix.

With firestorms and void spheres HoA has a high flat-damage equal to 20M dot, but the 50M burst damage is reached with fullchannelled stormburst or ball-lightnings or 100% uptime in higher densities and in 3.21 also with the new weapon /shield-trees.
So temporal chains is fitting best for applying the poisons.
Editado por útlima vez por Chromino en 7 abr. 2023 8:15:44
Definitely starting the league with this.
@Chromino
I want to try using Cyclone, Awakened Cast While Channelling gives immunity to stunning, can I change Cast when Stunned to CWDT and which gems to use with it?
Editado por útlima vez por mars48 en 7 abr. 2023 8:23:45
"
GunSm0k3d escribió:
Is going a rare claw going to be the play? Or do you think the weapon skills will be able to roll on all uniques also?

As far as I know you can melt a crucible-tree on an unique weapon and later combinate it with another tree and another tree etc.

I guess it works with different weapon types too, but I am not sure. Perhaps you need the same weapon type for special cruicible-crafted notables.

Because you reach fast 80-100% minion chance to poison on hit without United in dreams, only with ghastly jewels and darkness enthroned-belt, you can switch to a rare or unique claw also without problems when wanted.

Perhaps balance 2 passives into one more jewel slot for full 100% minion chance to poison and there are many new poison-possibilities on the cruicible-trees also.
Editado por útlima vez por Chromino en 7 abr. 2023 7:33:58
"
Mars48 escribió:
@Chromino
I want to try using Cyclone, Awakened Cast While Channelling gives immunity to stunning, can I change Cast when Stunned to CWDT and which stones to use with it?

Are you sure with Cyclone? You won't be able to use minion wand with some cool new crucible passives.
"
insteadofme escribió:
"
Mars48 escribió:
@Chromino
I want to try using Cyclone, Awakened Cast While Channelling gives immunity to stunning, can I change Cast when Stunned to CWDT and which stones to use with it?

Are you sure with Cyclone? You won't be able to use minion wand with some cool new crucible passives.

United in Dream is used in the guide, I don't want to change the build much, I want to change it to my habits, and then look towards Wands :)
Editado por útlima vez por mars48 en 7 abr. 2023 8:06:17
One question about melding in flesh.

I dont see it in any tree&item sets of the pob, but see it mentioned in the Item Set: "rare gloves, melding of the flesh around lvl90".
Its also shown in the panorama of gear.

"
5. Do you have obtained all the important jewels in the passive tree?

- Do you already use 'the melding of the flesh'?
It's since [3.18] meta to max resistances to 85%-90%.

Are those leftovers from the necro/guardian guides or am i missing something ?

Also the
"
Combinate everytime the pob-tree with the pairing item-tab:
doesnt seem to be up to date.
The trees dont fit the item sets names like described in the spoiler.

I dont want to nag/criticize around :D It's just a bit hard to navigate and confusing at some places.
Gonna try out the build anyway. Cheers for your work !
"
Chromino escribió:
"
Maronsson escribió:

What's the plan here?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Manamanagement is a mastery, you often start with spellblock on rainbow strides or stone of Lazwhar amulet without tempestshield and don't use early Uul-Netol's or against most bosses you don't use grace or you get a fine 90% manamultiplier on the helmet or simply take a transferpassive more on a small cluster or "influence" or a mana-mastery, "deep thoughts" or better "mystic bulwark" on the tree.
Also when you use pierce (with returning anomalous faster projectiles possibles) or phantasms in maps the skill-efficiences are enough.

All other sockets are of course not binded and flexible, combine them like you prefer.
All tipps are in the spoiler "manamanagement" in "important mechanics", I take a look soon for the enlighten set-up in lategame.
Edited: it's corrected in the pob, thank you!

Against the ubers you simply exchange the not effective grace to enlighten like noted in the pob-skill-setup-title.

Temporal chains is overall the best with also added defensive capacities.

In maps sniper's mark is valuable too or vulnerability is faster before obtaining white socket triad grips. But temporal chains offer in lategame the best mix.

With firestorms and void spheres HoA has a high flat-damage equal to 20M dot, but the 50M burst damage is reached with fullchannelled stormburst or ball-lightnings or 100% uptime in higher densities and in 3.21 also with the new weapon /shield-trees.
So temporal chains is fitting best for applying the poisons.

I see, thanks for the explanation it became much clearer now!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional