[3.24]Herald of Agony CI -The dirty Scorpion-tail|Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder|2M Ehp,53M dps

"
ThePurpleAngel escribió:
Made some changes and bought a couple stuff to improve.
Defensively a monster, currently good for mapping as well.

Still need some on my character for bosses, most of the time I only can get 30-35 stacks of Virulence. Not sure if because of mana needed/regen or missing other things.
Any quick win or tips to make it stack better?

More cast speed, more % poison. What're you at for both?
how good is anomalous faster projectiles

is it just for clear ? or single target ? i dont remember seeing it in the Updated POB in final build ?
"
Budewnpa escribió:
"
ThePurpleAngel escribió:

Still need some on my character for bosses, most of the time I only can get 30-35 stacks of Virulence. Not sure if because of mana needed/regen or missing other things.

Made some changes, especially divergent herald of agony that I was still missing. HUGE change.

Storm Burst Cast per Second: 6,62;
Chance to poison:
40% Herald of Agony +
14% + 13% Abyss Jewels, on a +95% Darkness Enthroned.

Is there a need to improve some of them?
Thanks for the help, as always.
Editado por útlima vez por ThePurpleAngel en 20 abr. 2023 0:43:43
"
SPYDER680 escribió:

is it just for clear ? or single target ? i dont remember seeing it in the Updated POB in final build ?

Anomalous projectiles have a chance of 60% to return.

Projectiles behaviour was buffed for some skills like HoA. So after the projectile pierced it's able to hit the same target returning a second time. With 'fork' you get only some additional projectiles, but after 'pierce' in a straight line you have 60% to deal double damage on the same target. For a low 120% manamultiplier.

At the same time this set-up looses damage too of pierce and faster projectiles replacing vile toxins and damage on full life- or awakened void manipulation supports, but reach almost 60% doubled hits.

So that's close to enter the default support-set-up of the dirty scorpion-tail and I am doing some more testings.
It's already in "skills and trigger" and it's already checked as alternative support in the pob.
Editado por útlima vez por Chromino en 20 abr. 2023 0:59:05
"
Budewnpa escribió:
"
ThePurpleAngel escribió:

... and increased aoe helps a bit too.

Use divergent storm burst lvl 2, quality 20.

Phantasmal void spheres are also great for more virulences and there is a new cruicible-crafted tree for storm burst for shields too, autotriggering gravity spheres.
Editado por útlima vez por Chromino en 20 abr. 2023 1:04:00
"
ThePurpleAngel escribió:
"
Budewnpa escribió:
"
ThePurpleAngel escribió:

Made some changes, especially divergent herald of agony that I was still missing. HUGE change.

Storm Burst Cast per Second: 6,62;
Chance to poison:
40% Herald of Agony +
14% + 13% Abyss Jewels, on a +95% Darkness Enthroned.

Is there a need to improve some of them?
Thanks for the help, as always.

Your darkness enthroned is for your jewels, which are MINION chance to poison. These improve dps of your minions, they do not affect your poison chance.
Editado por útlima vez por Budewnpa en 20 abr. 2023 1:15:04
"
Chromino escribió:
"
SPYDER680 escribió:

Anomalous projectiles have a chance of 60% to return.

Projectiles behaviour was buffed for some skills like HoA. So after the projectile pierced it's able to hit the same target returning a second time. With 'fork' you get only some additional projectiles, but after 'pierce' in a straight line you have 60% to deal double damage on the same target. For a low 120% manamultiplier.

At the same time this set-up looses damage too of pierce and faster projectiles replacing vile toxins and damage on full life- or awakened void manipulation supports, but reach almost 60% doubled hits.

So that's close to enter the default support-set-up of the dirty scorpion-tail and I am doing some more testings.
It's already in "skills and trigger" and it's already checked as alternative support in the pob.

I picked up one for 70c and trying it. Will keep trying it to see how i feel about it.
I decided to try a sim for kicks since I picked up ailment immunity and 100% suppression, deathless wave 30 clear on first try! I honestly thought I'd need more gear before I did that, I still have lots of scuffed pieces and room to upgrade...
Would Ancestral Bond on a SOTL break this build or can poison/virulence be applied even without causing direct damage?

I only have 1 div, so not brave enough to try it myself :D

Also, is there a priority order for gearing up once we start having a divine or two to trade? I am thinking Aegis is most important to allow the switch to CI, followed by Skin Of The Lords (which I assume is best to go straight to over Loyal if we can get the corrupted gems for it), then Helm, then other gear after that?
"
King_Haart escribió:
Would Ancestral Bond on a SOTL break this build or can poison/virulence be applied even without causing direct damage?

I only have 1 div, so not brave enough to try it myself :D

Also, is there a priority order for gearing up once we start having a divine or two to trade? I am thinking Aegis is most important to allow the switch to CI, followed by Skin Of The Lords (which I assume is best to go straight to over Loyal if we can get the corrupted gems for it), then Helm, then other gear after that?

If you're in the 1-2 div ballpark you probably can't hold out for lords- loyal goes a long away just for the defense mod. Apep's works on CI too, and most of the gear can be fillered until y ou're in. Skin probably is biggest impact overall.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional