[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
Fabiofun1986 escribió:
"
99prosorc escribió:
"
GimmeZeLoot escribió:
Added a new Mine Mastery, "Detonate Mines is Triggered while you are moving", which replaces "You gain 5% increased Area of Effect for each Mine".

:)

What do you think about the clear without it?

I was refering to the loss of AoE

You didn't skill this mastery before.
Since i love this guide i want to help newcomers.
If you want to get bitterdream asap, just farm 1-3 1st lab to get gems to sell
Basically we're forced to take mastery now, how much did we lose being forced to take this mastery instead of something else?
"
Roxan28 escribió:
Basically we're forced to take mastery now, how much did we lose being forced to take this mastery instead of something else?

Well, basically one passive point. We'll have to see how convenient the trigger with moving is tho. If its shit, you can still use numlock trick right?
I will use my side mouse button, since i only have to press my thumb, not needed to move but i will try the mastery to test.
It's just me, or I cannot find the new mastery on the pob tree ? Were exactly is it ?

Also what gems do you swap for eye of winter ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta escribió:
It's just me, or I cannot find the new mastery on the pob tree ? Were exactly is it ?

PoB (the software) is not updated yet, but it will be available at the mine masteries. I will update my PoBs whenever the software is updated.

If you want to use EoW, put this in your 6-L chest:

6-L Eye of Winter: EoW + Blastchain Mine + Charged Mines + Minefield + Trap and Mine Damage + Increased Critical Strikes

4-L, if you want to use it during the campaign: EoW + Blastchain Mine + Charged Mines + Minefield

If you want to use Bitterdream, use Icicle.
Editado por útlima vez por 99prosorc en 22 mar. 2024 16:04:17
"
99prosorc escribió:
"
Vendetta escribió:

PoB (the software) is not updated yet, but it will be available at the mine masteries. I will update my PoBs whenever the software is updated.

6-L Eye of Winter: EoW + Blastchain Mine + Charged Mines + Minefield + Trap and Mine Damage + Increased Critical Strikes

4-L, if you want to use it during the campaign: EoW + Blastchain Mine + Charged Mines + Minefield

Thx someone said you replace You gain 5% increased Area of Effect for each Mine with mine Mastery but couldn't see that either on Pob that's why I asked. will wait for PoB update, it's just one point anyway...

Really wanna try the new mine as I couldn't stand having detonate mine on left click...Probably will be the same thing though
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta escribió:
"
99prosorc escribió:
"
Vendetta escribió:

Thx someone said you replace You gain 5% increased Area of Effect for each Mine with mine Mastery but couldn't see that either on Pob that's why I asked. will wait for PoB update, it's just one point anyway...

Really wanna try the new mine as I couldn't stand having detonate mine on left click...Probably will be the same thing though

Well, the new mastery is replacing the one you mentioned. We didn't skill it before though. We did skill the mine nodes next to several mine masteries, but only took "... take increased damage ..." at any of them and didn't select anything at the other ones.
thank you for posting this guide, I'm using it as a rough draft for how I want to build it for sanctum farming and I've been wanting to play icicle mines for quite some time.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional