[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
TheOnlyTrueReaper escribió:
Most likely other people have already realized it but Icicly Mines of Fanning seem to work Leagues better with Charged Mines support than the regular version.

Even with nimis ring :)?

I think for bosses they are better but for mapping normal ones.
Editado por útlima vez por szybciorek1144 en 17 dic. 2023 9:56:08
"
trippinhobbit escribió:
That would explain why all of my deaths have seemed inextricably connected to my flamedash... I just didn't believe that could be why. T_T why is this thing this recommended

You can use Gloomfang with Dash / Smoke Mine.
Just read what the item actually does^^ (you lose life per enemy hit with spells... and you have 1 life when you equip Rathpith). Dash / Smoke Mine don't hit.
Gloomfang is a very powerful amulet, especially in the beginning with budget gear!
"
99prosorc escribió:
"
trippinhobbit escribió:
That would explain why all of my deaths have seemed inextricably connected to my flamedash... I just didn't believe that could be why. T_T why is this thing this recommended

Just read what the item actually does^^ (you lose life per enemy hit with spells... and you have 1 life when you equip Rathpith). Dash / Smoke Mine don't hit.
Gloomfang is a very powerful amulet, especially in the beginning with budget gear!

Hi there, Whats your opinion about Icicle Mine of Faning?
and Nimis ring is ok with chaining or we need to respect for pierce?
"
szybciorek1144 escribió:
"
99prosorc escribió:
"
trippinhobbit escribió:

Hi there, Whats your opinion about Icicle Mine of Faning?
and Nimis ring is ok with chaining or we need to respect for pierce?

I will probably use ... of Fanning, when I switch to Nimis (it overrides it) and then also take 1 pierce (either gloves craft, cluster, or tree). But I have to test it...
"
szybciorek1144 escribió:
"
Most likely other people have already realized it but Icicly Mines of Fanning seem to work Leagues better with Charged Mines support than the regular version.

Using the Nimis would defeat the whole purpose of fanning. Personally I prefer Profane Proxy for the versatility.
Would a wand with factured proj speed, +1 cold , added cold damage, essense spell damage , crit multi and crafted mine throwing speed a good replacement for annihilating light ?

Im thinking of putting more proj speed to get better coverage and eventually puting on nimis
"
"
szybciorek1144 escribió:
"

Using the Nimis would defeat the whole purpose of fanning. Personally I prefer Profane Proxy for the versatility.

I'd only use Fanning with Nimis (to override it's behaviour, but still benefit from the higher flat damage).

I'm farming maps though.
Would anyone mind looking at my character and giving me some tips on what I should prioritize next, I'm not feeling overly strong and not sure what I might be doing wrong.
Okay, so I'm an absolute noob when it comes to Atlas tree, since it wasn't a thing when I played last time. Am I supposed to farm blue or red altars with this build? Or something comepletely different?

Also, if you can take a look at my void sceptre, what influ should I slam onto it? Or maybe just reg exalt? From my perspective, redeemer's seems has the best chance of hitting something useful. Scratch that, just found out you can't even influ fractured items
Editado por útlima vez por HDVision en 18 dic. 2023 16:48:18
"
HDVision escribió:
Okay, so I'm absolute noob when it comes to Atlas tree, since it wasn't a thing when I played last time. Am I supposed to farm blue or red altars with this build? Or something comepletely different?

Do what you think is fun and the game doesn't feel like a duty :)

I myself am using this build-guide to a certain extent (2nd league start and it's great!)

I am doing blue altars, expedition, rituals and betrayal because I enjoy that kind of content :) What I like with expedition is rolling sides of items to choose from, both gamble, haggle and roggin'. What I like with rituals is basically the gamble for a good item. You can get sick uniques and synthesis bases. Betrayal is just the most fun of the four main mechs imo.
Before that though, I make sure to complete all unique maven invitations, and that's a blast with this build really!

icicle mines hearlier been successful in sanctum and delving that I know of. It also clears fast for legions

e: to my question.
There's been discussion about how good spectres could be for this build. But could we perhaps also talk about AG? Is it considerable with a dmg/def buff setup on it? :) I could put raise spectre and animate guardian with meat shield, raise spectre, minion life support and elemental army support (5-link) I could even 6link this as the build isn't using a lot of gem slots. So... Empower gem?
with the help of convocation we can keep life up of both the spectres and the AG.

e: with dying breath and leer cast we get 68% bonus damage.
If we can afford, we can uyse kingmaker for critical strike multiplier, culling strike and fortification stacks?
Editado por útlima vez por ChingeR en 18 dic. 2023 19:01:28

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional