[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

Thanks for the guide, video teasers looks good!

I'm really into shatters, and this will do great

I accidently bought ammy with veng cascade (150% speed of returning proj)
It is insane with returning projectiles support, these projectiles fly screens away after return and pierce everything.
Gem is ok as support, it is 60% less damage for that returning 2nd hit, but still rivals other support for single target, but for clear this is glorious, because it can pierce 20 monsters, since it always pierces.
Can highly recommend.
I can't imagine amount of proj with +2 from alt quality gem and merc lab combined with this.
"
aerial escribió:
It is insane with returning projectiles support, these projectiles fly screens away after return and pierce everything.
Gem is ok as support, it is 60% less damage for that returning 2nd hit, but still rivals other support for single target, but for clear this is glorious, because it can pierce 20 monsters, since it always pierces.
Can highly recommend.
I can't imagine amount of proj with +2 from alt quality gem and merc lab combined with this.

I will get a Nimis. Your setup sounds like a good and also inexpensive option too. Especially for the first days, before Nimis is available / too expensive in relation to other upgrades.
Thanks for the guide sir!

I have the core equipment together, plus i just bought a Nimis.
Since im stupid when it comes to build scaling, i have no clue what to upgrade next.

-Shroud of the Lightless instead of Belly?
-And what amulet anointment is BiS, Vengeant Cascade with Nimis?
-When to switch from Bitterdream to a rare weapon?

As you see, im kinda lost...
"
DevilMayCry93 escribió:
Thanks for the guide sir!

I have the core equipment together, plus i just bought a Nimis.
Since im stupid when it comes to build scaling, i have no clue what to upgrade next.

-Shroud of the Lightless instead of Belly?
-And what amulet anointment is BiS, Vengeant Cascade with Nimis?
-When to switch from Bitterdream to a rare weapon?

As you see, im kinda lost...

You can buy non-corrupted +5 March of the Legion for 3c per and vaal them until you get +2. +7 total is fine! With +7 boots, you can dual-wield 2 decent rare weapons until you switch to Rathpith + Dissolution.

Anoint: there are several good ones, for example the leftover +1 frenzy (Savagery)

Shroud: you should start buying jewels first: 30+ life, crit multi, 1 more decent mod: cold to spells / cold while holding a shield / pen, if you haven't killed recently...

I think Shroud will be much cheaper in 1-2 days too. There is also a Div card for it.
"
aerial escribió:
Can highly recommend.

Your setup also has an advantage over Nimis: you can use 2 x Ventor's Gamble ^^
You also got a PoB for day 2 of your character?
"
Saftsocke escribió:
You also got a PoB for day 2 of your character?

https://pobb.in/IIELFTnGZfvL
hey!

Can u share your atlas tree?
"
bsguterres escribió:
hey!

Can u share your atlas tree?

https://i.imgur.com/vvTrA7P.png

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional