[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
Fapmobile escribió:
"
Brian9824 escribió:
I'm gonna feel dumb, but you can re-roll delirium orbs? How does that work? Also you just farm the orbs or do you also use them and sell the extras?

You can reroll a lot of things with harvest currency (horticrafting bench), including deli orbs, oils, cards+++
Skittering and divine deli orbs are expensive so they make a decent bank if you manage to get them.

Ahh that explains it. I'm not a harvest fan so i usually exclude those. I'll have to look into that.
"
MrHer3tic escribió:
Hey, endgame PoB will be available before league start?

No. I dont know what all the charms / tincture mods and new uniques are so I can't make the endgame PoB yet. But now the progression pob goes way further than before so it shouldn't be an issue.

If you farm a headhunter and reach lvl 100 before im able to put the endgame pob out I believe you're experienced enough to not need the endgame pob in the first place!
Want to ask about this build if my main aim in the game Simulacrum and Ubers. How this buld feel in this kind of ativity? And what is better for single target?
"
JCDenis escribió:
Want to ask about this build if my main aim in the game Simulacrum and Ubers. How this buld feel in this kind of ativity? And what is better for single target?

This is definitely not the build for those goals.

Simulacrum and Ubers don't reward you for having 400% movement speed so a lot of the investment you would make would be wasted there.

Not to say that it's impossible, I've done both on the build but it takes much more budget to be able to do them.
What do you think is better before swapping to TS for single target:
1) Artillery Balista
2) Manaforged Arrows + Storm rain?
hey sorry for the dumb question, i haven't played a bow build since ultimatum and was wondering how tornado shot/etc. does for sanctum? that one's more new for me and i definitely did not have a good time trying to do that place in a cold dot build.
"
d3ha escribió:
What do you think is better before swapping to TS for single target:
1) Artillery Balista
2) Manaforged Arrows + Storm rain?

If you prefer the playstyle of manaforged arrow you should go for it but as far as damage is concerned, artillery ballista is a clear winner if you follow my build.

edit: unless transfigured gems change the meta
Editado por útlima vez por yankuch en 8 dic. 2023 1:54:14
"
rembihnutur escribió:
hey sorry for the dumb question, i haven't played a bow build since ultimatum and was wondering how tornado shot/etc. does for sanctum? that one's more new for me and i definitely did not have a good time trying to do that place in a cold dot build.

It should be one of the better build for the content once you have the damage. If you focus entirely on sanctum you should check Ben's TS character from I think, last league.
I'm reviewing the PoB and not understanding the armor links with Manaforged arrows, i've never used that particular skill before so what is the logic behind that.

I get that on crit it casts warlords mark and Tornado, and generate power charges on crit. I'm just not sure about the Manaforged and Frenzy.

Are we manually using frenzy to generate charges, or does manaforged arrows count the mana spent from TS and auto-use frenzy as we spend mana on TS?

**EDIT**
From what i'm researching Manaforged arrows should trigger from skills not linked to it, so guessing Tornado shot spam will trigger it and auto use frenzy and the linked support, so nice.
Editado por útlima vez por Brian9824 en 8 dic. 2023 8:07:00
Any thoughts on new transfigured TS gem? Looks very interesting but I imagine we'll need to see it in action before knowing it's potential

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional