[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

why is it that with the 96 cluster tree and mid tier gear, its left with under cap resists? is there something I'm missing that makes up for having 54, 64, 63,fire,cold,lightning?
"
RRAnARR escribió:
Hey guys, have any of u tried the Crucible tree with passive Trigger level 20 Tornado when u attack with Tornado shot ? Isnt it gonna brick the build ?

I too would like to know this answer, im assuming when it triggers it costs whatever a lvl20 tornado costs, which would be a no go for me atm
Im still in mid budget, trying to get comfortable in red maps, I do have enough chaos to maybe upgrade my gems - what should be the very first gem I look to upgrade (non crit tornado build) ?
"
epicmeatwad escribió:
Im still in mid budget, trying to get comfortable in red maps, I do have enough chaos to maybe upgrade my gems - what should be the very first gem I look to upgrade (non crit tornado build) ?

I wouldn't pay for any upgrades yet. Get you current gems to 20/20 first. Sell a level 20 and GCP to vendor to get level 1/quality 20 of each gem. (Unless you want to buy the 20/20 version of your gems....there are better uses for your $$)

Change both your damage on full life for Inspiration gems. You should NOT need 2 mana leech nodes AND a mana flask at this stage.
Hello, big fan of the build first of all.

Just took my first character to 100 and I'm struggling with some bosses and have some random deaths in Tier 16 maps. Also very unsure if I'm at the level where I can switch from an elemental to a crit setup. Have about 60 divines to invest in upgrades. Thanks for your time!

My POB - https://poe.ninja/pob/azv
"
ohmyitsSENSEI escribió:
"
epicmeatwad escribió:

I wouldn't pay for any upgrades yet. Get you current gems to 20/20 first. Sell a level 20 and GCP to vendor to get level 1/quality 20 of each gem. (Unless you want to buy the 20/20 version of your gems....there are better uses for your $$)

Change both your damage on full life for Inspiration gems. You should NOT need 2 mana leech nodes AND a mana flask at this stage.

I was having big mana issues, so i went drastic and put points in the tree. Ill work on my 20/20s now. Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it!
Anyone else feel like the crit version has two problems?
1. Randomly dying to reflect even though I am using Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks Support.
2. Movement speed is slow AF

POB in case I am doing something wrong, but I see the posted POB has an even slower move speed: https://pobb.in/r1misWAXT86p
"
gislasa escribió:
Anyone else feel like the crit version has two problems?
1. Randomly dying to reflect even though I am using Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks Support.
2. Movement speed is slow AF

POB in case I am doing something wrong, but I see the posted POB has an even slower move speed: https://pobb.in/r1misWAXT86p

Coz manaforged arrows fire frnzy without awakened elem damage, just remove it on such maps. To have crazy MS on crit build u need Forbidden flame and flesh on avatar of slaughter at least. I'm running on maps like wind, one shoring everything. Rage like 30 % uptime with gloves.
Also u have no rage generation on gloves. Try to get at least 0.9 per attack.
Oups, u have Forbiddens actually, strange. I have around +330 ms with berserk on maps.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional