[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Hi,

Anyone know which map modifiers I should be avoiding? I know I should not run a map with - global accuracy modifier and reflect elemental damage. Are there any others?
"
Hi,

Anyone know which map modifiers I should be avoiding? I know I should not run a map with - global accuracy modifier and reflect elemental damage. Are there any others?

I personally don't pay attention to the global accuracy, maybe it's a mistake tho but I never felt weak in these maps.
But I absolutely avoid the -60% aura effect
"
Hi,

There's in theory ways to get around Ele reflect, but if you don't have the means yet (charms are actually pretty cheap solution) you can avoid that for sure. Personally there's not much I'm avoiding, when I die it's one-shot anyway. I actually don't like no-regen because I'm running without mana flasks and can end up without mana for skills in a bad situation. Also no-leech maps I avoid like the plague for similar reason.
Hey, I need a bit of help with what to upgrade on the build atm, it's been fine untill 16s where the lack of single target is veery cumbersome, especially if I do the league mechanic.
My current gear is the following, can anyone point me the right way as to what upgrades I should aim for?
https://pobb.in/lpxmABtCELtF
Thanks in advance!
"
Prong007 escribió:
Cheers,
the TS is running awesome, currently running juiced T16 maps. I don't have any issues with dps or survivability, but sometimes I have terrible performance drops, esp. when running with a lot Beyond, the gameplay is heavily stuttering, somtimes it even kills me, because I cannot dodge.
My PC is not ultra highend but sill at the upper end. Do you have same experiences and found game settings to mitigate?

If you haven't already, then set Dynamic Resolution to Enabled, light effects to Low and disable Depth of Field. These three settings will help the most with game freezing due to having too much to calculate on screen.

Other settings on low and medium too.

Editado por útlima vez por Verminaardth en 21 dic. 2023 16:06:50
"
Shiver02 escribió:

I personally don't pay attention to the global accuracy, maybe it's a mistake tho but I never felt weak in these maps.
But I absolutely avoid the -60% aura effect

Yeah I know the loss in accuracy is going to hurt but it's not very noticeable. The 60% for depends on what other mods the map has; it's not a no go for me.

I think if you handle reflect and have enough DPS to not worry about no leech, there is nothing it can't do.

This patch tho, I'm really feeling the extra ES, it makes their eHP like 6 billion, even some random white mob.
Deliver pain exquisite
Editado por útlima vez por ultratiem en 21 dic. 2023 18:35:41
"
Homar_ escribió:
Hello,

First of all I would like to thank you for saving my willingness to play Affliction. I started an ice shot build from maxroll which turned out to be crap for higher yellow maps and then I found this gem.

After initial rebuild of my character and falling in love in the playstyle I spend more and more time in PoB thinking what am I doing wrong, as I am lacking a whole lot of damage compared to your PoB build.
Would you be able to have a quick look and tell me what do I do wrong?
I just switched to Raise Spectre but not sure how that'll turn out.

Here's my pob link (some gems may be underleveled as I just switched to them): https://pobb.in/XaIbuNpJIIZK

Any suggestions are super duper welcome!
Thank you again!

Hey im really glad I saved your league.

Your damage actually looks pretty solid, if anything I'd try to squeeze higher tier of suffixes on all your rare items and bencraft crit/str/int on your bow instead of attack speed. You should also level berserk up as much as you can.

If you had a better helmet, boots and rings, you could squeeze more damage from your quiver (crit multi, proj speed and +1 arrow), and slap on a prismweave on your belt for a cheap 12% more damage, until you can afford something better.
Action speed implicit on your boot is a straight up more multiplier too.

Everything else looks really good! Just blame the league mechanic for pumping out some incredibly tanky monsters if you still struggle haha.
about the 2 marks in the build. why are there 2? you can only use 1?
So they stealth nerfed the movement speed. It was global and now it's local. So pretty worthless. GGG never not finding time right before xmas to cripple your build xD
Deliver pain exquisite
I am having issues with just living and then not. Is there something I'm doing wrong to only have Ehp at 22k? https://poe.ninja/pob/wbX

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional