[3.22] Vaal Venom Gyre - Pathfinder (We have Mageblood and Headhunter at home)

Having a huge issue getting 5G1B on The Covenant. Did you just spam the 3G socket recipe on crafting bench or use something else? Im already 5000 chromies in and have only seen 4G2B or 4G1B1R
"
Danolyen escribió:
Having a huge issue getting 5G1B on The Covenant. Did you just spam the 3G socket recipe on crafting bench or use something else? Im already 5000 chromies in and have only seen 4G2B or 4G1B1R

I just got 4 green then went on tft and got vorici white socket for like 40c
"
Danolyen escribió:

The way I did it was the jewelers trick. Spam chromes till I got 4-5 good colors and do the 5 socket and 6 socket bench recipe till you get the right ones.
Figured I'd share my preference - felt like 1.5k ES you get from gear goes to waste as it's regained with recharge. Claw's crucible tree has a "Ghost Dance" allocation on the second node and it's very easy to get on your weapon. It increases survivability by quite a bit (810 ES on hit on 27k EV). First node can be purely DOT, Inc% Global damage (w/ or w/o inc mana cost), flat phys or flat chaos. Options are there and filler bases are very cheap.

I'm still crafting mine.

Also there's option for third crucible node, which increases 15% phys and chaos explicits - aim for that and you'll hit BIG.

Also small showcase; managed corrupt this neck, running extra enfeeble now.
GMT (+2:00) Central European Standard Time
Editado por útlima vez por iKanks en 20 abr. 2023 14:11:33
"
iKanks escribió:
Figured I'd share my preference - felt like 1.5k ES you get from gear goes to waste as it's regained with recharge. Claw's crucible tree has a "Ghost Dance" allocation on the second node and it's very easy to get on your weapon. It increases survivability by quite a bit (810 ES on hit on 27k EV). First node can be purely DOT, Inc% Global damage (w/ or w/o inc mana cost), flat phys or flat chaos. Options are there and filler bases are very cheap.

I'm still crafting mine.

Also there's option for third crucible node, which increases 15% phys and chaos explicits - aim for that and you'll hit BIG.

Also small showcase; managed corrupt this neck, running extra enfeeble now.

I haven't put much thought into the crucible nodes since I'd imagine they aren't going to be around next league, but that does seem like a good way to go with it.

As for the corrupts I'm jelly, that is pretty much the GG combo.
"
HeroicLarvy escribió:
"
iKanks escribió:
Very cool build so far. It seems it's quite impossible to find a good endgame claw. I saw one on the market with 800 non-ele DPS the other day (thanks to cruiclbe modifiers) with reasonable price, but everything else falls way under 600 DPS, and those are insanely overpriced. Have you got any advice on how to craft one (perhaps with crucible modifiers). Same question towards the boots as well, cheers!

All I can say is just get the best one you can afford. I am not a crafter so I have no real clue on tips for that. Using the "Trade for these items" button in PoB is a good way to find a good claw. pDPS isn't everything, attack speed and chaos dot multi are just as important.

As for the boots, the freeze/chill immunity aren't really required anymore due to the ailment cleanse we get from Master Alchemist. They are still in the PoB because I haven't reached that point of gearing yet this league, as I've not had a lot of free time this league.

Mechanically why does pDPS increase our poison damage. i have never done a poison build before and am about to transition from a elemental trinity to poison but cant work out why we want pDPS or flat chaos?

looking forward to end game with the build!

Thanks
Thinking about starting the league a bit late with this build. However the leveling pob is a bit weird item wise imo. All I got from the items is, get a random bow, a random claw and a random shield lol. Would love a bit more guidance on the leveling process

Anyway, the build looks interesting. Thanks for the guide so far.
im far from an expert but i levelled like deadeye elemental trinity VG (but chose pathfinder). I did this league start and havnt transitioned yet - but will soon as i am collecting the gear.
"
Apolowz escribió:
Thinking about starting the league a bit late with this build. However the leveling pob is a bit weird item wise imo. All I got from the items is, get a random bow, a random claw and a random shield lol. Would love a bit more guidance on the leveling process

Anyway, the build looks interesting. Thanks for the guide so far.

The leveling gear is vague because its not really important. Use what you have, there's no special sauce or vendor recipes.
"
Immortal007 escribió:
"
HeroicLarvy escribió:
"
iKanks escribió:
Very cool build so far. It seems it's quite impossible to find a good endgame claw. I saw one on the market with 800 non-ele DPS the other day (thanks to cruiclbe modifiers) with reasonable price, but everything else falls way under 600 DPS, and those are insanely overpriced. Have you got any advice on how to craft one (perhaps with crucible modifiers). Same question towards the boots as well, cheers!

All I can say is just get the best one you can afford. I am not a crafter so I have no real clue on tips for that. Using the "Trade for these items" button in PoB is a good way to find a good claw. pDPS isn't everything, attack speed and chaos dot multi are just as important.

As for the boots, the freeze/chill immunity aren't really required anymore due to the ailment cleanse we get from Master Alchemist. They are still in the PoB because I haven't reached that point of gearing yet this league, as I've not had a lot of free time this league.

Mechanically why does pDPS increase our poison damage. i have never done a poison build before and am about to transition from a elemental trinity to poison but cant work out why we want pDPS or flat chaos?

looking forward to end game with the build!

Thanks

pDPS is basically just flat phys dmg * atk speed. Poison damage scales off the flat phys and chaos dmg, but it also stacks (almost) infinitely, so flat dmg and atk speed are both equally good on paper.

However attack speed "feels" better because you will be in the animations less time, as well as your whirling blades has a lower cooldown with higher atk speed, and you get more life on hit making you tankier. So a slightly lower pDPS weapon with more atk speed is usually better.

Then there's the multipliers like DoT multi, Chaos DoT multi, and Increased Chaos Damage, that are not calculated into a weapons DPS, but will greatly effect your overall damage.
Editado por útlima vez por HeroicLarvy en 21 abr. 2023 15:20:27

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional