[3.25] Splitting Steel Gladiator - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Explody Mapping

"
LeonidasLandis escribió:
Spoiler
Hi again, why does the PoB have 88% block chance? Is there a reason for going above cap?

My cap with Versatile Combatant seems to be 65% for both attack and spell block. I feel like I'm missing something, because i bought a rumi's flask and then realized that it was only increasing my spell block by 1% due to my other stats.

You need to tick "Blocked Recently" in Config page to enable the "Lucky Block" calculation from the "More Than Skill" ascendancy.

"
andreyisme escribió:
Spoiler
i dont get it what skittersbots job?
and what should i look on Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel best in slot?

Skitterbots apply "Chill", which slows down mobs (defensive layer) and allows the use of "Hypothermia Support" for 30% More Dmg, and they also apply "Shock" for 15% Increased Dmg.

Watcher's Eye you just want "Impales last 2 additional hits"; anything else besides that (Precision: Cannot be Blinded, Inc Attack Dmg/Speed. Pride: Chance Double Dmg, Inc Phys Dmg, Intimidate on Hit) is nice, but not necessary, and can increase the price by a lot.

"
Bezmageddon escribió:
Spoiler
Hey just started your build today after few failed builds and late to league due to real life stuff anyways just wondered do you recommend any annoinment on carnage heart while levelling?

Can't seem to find the 30+ Int annoinment but it's fine will leave it blank

There are no 30 Attribute anointments anymore.

For leveling while using a 2H Axe you can anoint "Hatchet Master" before you can wear "Thrillsteel" for a bit more DPS, and chance to gain Onslaught, or "Kinetic Impacts", since you can wear "Thrillsteel" at level 18, which doesn't take long, but "Kinetic Impacts" is pretty far away at the start; it doesn't matter much, just anything that's useful/cheap will do.

Once you get "Thrillsteel" and have a "Replica Wings of Entropy" you can do "Ambidexterity" before you can afford the expensive anointments.

GL all!
Editado por útlima vez por corosou en 21 ago. 2024 14:18:03
btw pantheon stays the same?tukohama\ brine king?
So did they fix the Sinvecta's mettle weapon swap for rampage trick because once I swap off of that weapon killing monsters doesn't keep it up. Or am I supposed to get one kill, then swap and keep killing to get the meter?
btw is there a budget upgrade for the weapon?
https://pobb.in/OCYHiDIDRyBr
eHP pool: 24,351.
How i can increase eHP for my char? My char is not tanky.
Help, please
Editado por útlima vez por DoctorPNZ en 25 ago. 2024 12:19:56
"
GruntOfAction escribió:
So did they fix the Sinvecta's mettle weapon swap for rampage trick because once I swap off of that weapon killing monsters doesn't keep it up. Or am I supposed to get one kill, then swap and keep killing to get the meter?

Yes GGG fixed it... :c
is there any upgrades left for me? or just learn the mechanics and i do all bosses?
I'm struggling a bit, this is my 4th Char this league and the best of the bunch. which is awesome as the other league starters I have tried have left me feeling frustrated... My goal is to farm enough to create a EE LS trickster.

I'm really struggling with survivability I get insta gibed even in maps as low as T6.
I'm not sure if its a EHP or a damage issue. I seem to be stuck at LVL88 as I can't survive long enough to level.

Since corrupted "Breathstealer Hydrascale Gauntlets with vulnerability" are way out of my price range. What anoint should I run on gloves and amulet I don't feel like I'm mana starved.

I have been running Feline Swiftness and Martial Experience as my anoints. Is there something better to run?

here is my POB
https://pobb.in/U-wA5d1pYRxK

honest question.
I'm running a bleed + max block gladiator right now.
so the question is - can this build do uber elder without getting instakilled if the block fails?
because my current build (konoplaaableeed) can NOT facetank shaper balls etc.
I love this build so far, Ive honestly been enjoying it tons. I just need some advice though. I cant seem to get the amulet right now as im pretty broke and therefore I cant use the mana reservation to apply skitterbots aswell. Am i better off just going to Herald of Ash or changing around the Auras? I just cant seem to be able to afford the skitterbots + hypothermia at the moment

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional