[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital | Added MageBlood Version

"
cheapbunny escribió:

This build is built around Wilma's Requital helmet, you will lose a big chunk of attack speed if you replace it, because you lose "Increase and Reduction to Cast Speed also apply to Attack Speed" mod on the helmet.

that's true, "60% increased crit if u have summon totem" on Totem mastery is great buff? i can't see it in pob, take 5% life from totem before your life is good for less squishy? divergent haste that augment proj speed is buff or fast totem place is good for qol?
Editado por útlima vez por Beskaius en 2 feb. 2023 3:54:50
"
Beskaius escribió:
"
cheapbunny escribió:

This build is built around Wilma's Requital helmet, you will lose a big chunk of attack speed if you replace it, because you lose "Increase and Reduction to Cast Speed also apply to Attack Speed" mod on the helmet.

that's true, "60% increased crit if u have summon totem" on Totem mastery is great buff? i can't see it in pob, take 5% life from totem before your life is good for less squishy? divergent haste that augment proj speed is buff or fast totem place is good for qol?

5% life from totem before your life is definitely worth it if you look for more defense, I will add this option into the build guide, thanks :).

Projectile speed provided by divergent haste is too small, so I went for totem placement speed, better qol.
Hi! I really love your build, it allowed me to progress a lot!!!

I've got a question, im not feeling frenzy applies any non-damaging ailment. Secrets of suffering says "Critical strikes apply ..." also, power charge on critical strike says "... gain a power charge on critical strike" and indeed i get power charges from frenzy. So why isn't frenzy applying non-damagin ailments ? is there something more that I dont understand ?
"
Illiax escribió:
Hi! I really love your build, it allowed me to progress a lot!!!

I've got a question, im not feeling frenzy applies any non-damaging ailment. Secrets of suffering says "Critical strikes apply ..." also, power charge on critical strike says "... gain a power charge on critical strike" and indeed i get power charges from frenzy. So why isn't frenzy applying non-damagin ailments ? is there something more that I dont understand ?

You need to deal damage reaching ailment threshold to apply ailments. Since you cannot deal any damage yourself because of Ancestral Bond, you cant apply any ailment using Frenzy. Power charge on critical strike on other hand does not require dealing damage.
Editado por útlima vez por cheapbunny en 4 feb. 2023 6:37:11
how does the sniper mark work linked with mark on hit?
"
DaoistRyrick escribió:

Any of your attack on hit (Frenzy) will apply Sniper Mark on Rare/Unique mob
"
cheapbunny escribió:
"
DaoistRyrick escribió:

Any of your attack on hit (Frenzy) will apply Sniper Mark on Rare/Unique mob

ohhhh ok i think it was getting overwritten with my curse on hit gloves.
thank u for the quick reply
Editado por útlima vez por DaoistRyrick en 6 feb. 2023 12:01:35
How much DPS are you losing if you dont have the Forbidden jewels as one of them is close to 20 divines right now or is there a next best combo we could look at getting i really wanna try the build and have everything but cant afford the forbidden jewels :P
"
Phested escribió:
How much DPS are you losing if you dont have the Forbidden jewels as one of them is close to 20 divines right now or is there a next best combo we could look at getting i really wanna try the build and have everything but cant afford the forbidden jewels :P

It depends on your damage, you lose more dps the less damage you have.

I lose about 10% dps against map bosses and 20% dps uber against pinnacle bosses without the forbidden jewels. But since you can replace them with other jewels which lessen the dps loss, so you will probably only notice the dps loss against uber pinnacle bosses.
Editado por útlima vez por cheapbunny en 9 feb. 2023 18:15:16
how to check or calculate dps? or is it actually 500k dmg i have in pob?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional