[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital | Added MageBlood Version

"
AndyLovesHisBge escribió:
"
cheapbunny escribió:

Conversion does not matter much, since we are using ele bow.

I can confirm this. Full conversion does almost nothing to LA's DPS in our current set up, when looking at POB.

Not sure of pob, but without full conversion of LA wont we miss out 40% of LA dps. But I get it won't be huge since bow we r using is ele so there ain't much phys to convert.
If you put haste into a Voideye and get +1 to all skill gems on your amulet you can push the a level 21 Haste up to 27, is that worth the investment/ taking up the ring slot?
"
Dragonnik1 escribió:
"
AndyLovesHisBge escribió:
"
cheapbunny escribió:

Conversion does not matter much, since we are using ele bow.

I can confirm this. Full conversion does almost nothing to LA's DPS in our current set up, when looking at POB.

Not sure of pob, but without full conversion of LA wont we miss out 40% of LA dps. But I get it won't be huge since bow we r using is ele so there ain't much phys to convert.

Correct, in our specific set up, full converting LA is a very very small dps upgrade.

We would need to change to large physical dps bow to get full use of the convert. I am unsure how that would ripple through the rest of the build and whether there would be any synergy.
Editado por útlima vez por AndyLovesHisBge en 23 ene. 2023 22:01:59
"
Ziener0 escribió:
If you put haste into a Voideye and get +1 to all skill gems on your amulet you can push the a level 21 Haste up to 27, is that worth the investment/ taking up the ring slot?

I don't think so.

I used Bunny's latest POB, I removed one of his rings and moved Haste to a Voideye in its place and got the level up to 27 total.

The DPS is lower with Voideye than with a rare ring (Bunny has offensive stats in his rare ring) and then you also lose the resists and other defensive stats the rare ring gives that have to made up else where, likely causing other offensive stats to be lost as they are replaced.
btw, why Rain of splinters is used in PoB? from my understanding it only gives 2 additional arrows (while we have 11) and it decrease our damage by at least 30%. I'm kinda confused about it
"
stymlice escribió:
btw, why Rain of splinters is used in PoB? from my understanding it only gives 2 additional arrows (while we have 11) and it decrease our damage by at least 30%. I'm kinda confused about it

"Reduced Damage" is additive with "Increased Damage", since we have alot "Increased Damage", "30% Reduced Damage" would not reduce our damage by 30%, it only reduces about 4.5% damage according to pob.
Editado por útlima vez por cheapbunny en 26 ene. 2023 5:42:21
I liked another skill) (Siege Ballista) but in general both options are not bad.
who will advise to replace what? I'll take Rain of splinters later

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por llYll en 26 ene. 2023 6:23:48
"
llYll escribió:
I liked another skill) (Siege Ballista) but in general both options are not bad.
who will advise to replace what? I'll take Rain of splinters later

Spoiler

You can try to replace added cold support with barrage support for bossing, i never tested it, so not sure if it is good.
What about using split arrow (with chain rather than far shot?) And scourge Arrow since chaos part doesn't matter much right?
"
Dragonnik1 escribió:
What about using split arrow (with chain rather than far shot?) And scourge Arrow since chaos part doesn't matter much right?

I didn't try these two as well, but should work just fine.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional