[3.22] Hollow Palm Cyclone Build | Champion | Trial of the Ancestors | Path of Exile 3.22

Everything with Hollow Palm is amazing during leveling. Good thing is, even with restricted item slots the damage can still reach ~ 50 million in the late game.
I actually did run the numbers and on paper my mapping DPS (1,000 stacks of rampage) is this

Now, obviously, this is in Blood Stance, which I don't use that often, but it is still pretty nutty. As for bossing, an enkindled Bottled Faith could probably bring it up to this number as well.
Editado por útlima vez por Johny_Snow en 26 ene. 2023 9:20:42
"
Johny_Snow escribió:
I actually did run the numbers and on paper my mapping DPS (1,000 stacks of rampage) is this

Now, obviously, this is in Blood Stance, which I don't use that often, but it is still pretty nutty. As for bossing, an enkindled Bottled Faith could probably bring it up to this number as well.

I don't have 10% of the budget you spent do make this build xD
I'll probable go with the basic gear for now xD

And that 25% dex brutal jewel is insane

One question
The number in the jewel, what is the range?

Must be the same? if i want one with the same 25% i'll have to search for a exactly 2726? or can be in the 2720~2730 range?
You don't need Mageblood to get the big damage. There is a 1 divine 18% implicit dex belt for sale which overall reduces my damage by 6%, which is negligible. I know resistances are a thing, but you can also get them on said belt for a bit higher price. I'd say the Mageblood overall gives me about ~10% more damage.

As for the jewel - yes, you need the exact number. But there are other good ones, not 2726. For example, until a couple of days ago I used number 5333 - it also gives 25% increased dex in easily accessible nodes. However, I chose 2726 because the major nodes Revelry and Assured Strikes give me a good damage increase and I don't have to branch to Fury Bolts, for example, for minimal damage increase.

As for the overall cost of the build:

helmet = 100c

body armor = 5 divines (I admit, I lucked out on the life slam, but even without it its pretty good)

ring 1 = 17 divines but you can buy a similar one for 10 (my previous one was worth this much)

ring 2 = 3 divines I believe, vulnerability on hit is not that popular

amulet = 5 divines, everything more is in the realm of 50+

boots = 1 divine, can get good ones for way less

the brutal restraint jewel was 5 divines but usually these types of jewels are cheaper than normal because most dex stackers are hierophants/rangers who go ele damage and want the right part of the tree

the watcher's eye = 17 divines, but one with additional impales is perfectly serviceable and worth less than a divine

the flesh + flame was about 4 divines (as usual, the flame was 3 and the flesh was less than a divine)

Summing it all up it is about a 50-divine build without the Mageblood.
"
Johny_Snow escribió:
You don't need Mageblood to get the big damage. There is a 1 divine 18% implicit dex belt for sale which overall reduces my damage by 6%, which is negligible. I know resistances are a thing, but you can also get them on said belt for a bit higher price. I'd say the Mageblood overall gives me about ~10% more damage.

As for the jewel - yes, you need the exact number. But there are other good ones, not 2726. For example, until a couple of days ago I used number 5333 - it also gives 25% increased dex in easily accessible nodes. However, I chose 2726 because the major nodes Revelry and Assured Strikes give me a good damage increase and I don't have to branch to Fury Bolts, for example, for minimal damage increase.

As for the overall cost of the build:

helmet = 100c

body armor = 5 divines (I admit, I lucked out on the life slam, but even without it its pretty good)

ring 1 = 17 divines but you can buy a similar one for 10 (my previous one was worth this much)

ring 2 = 3 divines I believe, vulnerability on hit is not that popular

amulet = 5 divines, everything more is in the realm of 50+

boots = 1 divine, can get good ones for way less

the brutal restraint jewel was 5 divines but usually these types of jewels are cheaper than normal because most dex stackers are hierophants/rangers who go ele damage and want the right part of the tree

the watcher's eye = 17 divines, but one with additional impales is perfectly serviceable and worth less than a divine

the flesh + flame was about 4 divines (as usual, the flame was 3 and the flesh was less than a divine)

Summing it all up it is about a 50-divine build without the Mageblood.

There is any "good way" to know what each number gives?
Yes, there is a video about it but in a nutshell: go to path of building, on the bottom of the screen there is a button "find timeless jewel". You choose the jewel type, its place and from the nodes - add percent dexterity. It is in theory possible to get 35% dexterity but it is very inconvenient. Look for 4 or 5 such nodes in easily accessible places.
Well, might as well post this here too if the OP wants a video of the build in action. Doing the Feared

"
Johny_Snow escribió:
Yes, there is a video about it but in a nutshell: go to path of building, on the bottom of the screen there is a button "find timeless jewel". You choose the jewel type, its place and from the nodes - add percent dexterity. It is in theory possible to get 35% dexterity but it is very inconvenient. Look for 4 or 5 such nodes in easily accessible places.

Using that feature i managed to get a 25% dex jewel for 2 divines.
TY for the help!

i'm running consecrated path for leveling, feels amazing!
jump kill anything so far!
UBER update - so far, I've beaten UBER Exarch/Eater, as well as UBER Shaper/Shaper + Elder. Have yet to try UBER Cortex, but the fight is so random I doubt just going through it once is enough. Don't want to do UBER Maven because I am horrible at the memory game and dodging bullets. UBER Sirus is likely impossible. The only way a melee build can manage is to have way more DPS, and Hollow Palm has a clear ceiling.
Did the UBER Cortex with 80% chance to avoid impale. Was surprisingly easy

Also a small Uber Exarch damage test. Might seem weak at first but this is only the ramp up. They need to stay for 4 seconds close to me to start taking max damage

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional