[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

That's *increased* damage though, not *more* - the PoB shows about +11K extra DPS from enabling it.

If you could get a little extra reservation somewhere, Skitterbots would probably be better. Or you could drop Aspect of the Spider in favor of Hatred which *is* about 18% more DPS (+55K).

I guess HoI does probably help clear with the explode on shatter, though this build does decent clear anyway.
Hmm, that's weird. I'm not at my gaming PC right now so I can't check, but when I looked last night, comparing the POB I posted before and the POB I posted last night, it showed an increase from 207K to 240K. Though, now that I think about it, a good chunk of that might have been from Bottled Faith too, as I recently added that. I'll try out Hared in place of Aspect of the Spider/HOI and see if that's an improvement later. Skitterbots is an interesting idea too. I could probably slot that in directly without giving up Aspect of the Spider if I dump vitality, but man I really like having some regen...
Both Botled Faith and Herald of Ice give 7k and 11k respectively on average hit in your PoB. Full DPS goes from 420k to 445k when activating/removing HoI, which is 5% more only.

Using 5-7 skills points and a gem slot for 5% more doesn't seem worth it.
Editado por útlima vez por WinterHiko en 3 oct. 2022 15:44:33
"
WinterHiko escribió:
Using 5-7 skills points and a gem slot for 5% more doesn't seem worth it.

Which skill points are used for Herald of Ice in that PoB? Or are you saying that with Enlighten one should just skip the Reservation node and instead get Heart of Ice or something like that?
Damn wish I discovered this build earlier in the league, went from 90 to 95 deathless and the first time killing Uber Elder deathless also!

I'll be playing this as my first or second build next league.
"
King_Haart escribió:
That's *increased* damage though, not *more* - the PoB shows about +11K extra DPS from enabling it.

If you could get a little extra reservation somewhere, Skitterbots would probably be better. Or you could drop Aspect of the Spider in favor of Hatred which *is* about 18% more DPS (+55K).

I guess HoI does probably help clear with the explode on shatter, though this build does decent clear anyway.

Thank you so much for your advice! You were absolutely right, Hatred was the way to go.

Hatred plus a cheap watcher's eye I got for 150c boosted my damage by almost 30% (relative to no Herald of Ice).

https://pastebin.com/UG6kJmJ8

bad lg but having good time with this build... done 38 challenges and enjoy self-craft all items... tried crit version but found that it's not worth, somethings like 10-15% more dmg but lost 2k5 es (9k5 es vs 12k es). Best balanced build in my opinion. Thanks for giving wonderful guide!
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
really looking into this build. i currently use this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2854585. it's KB/PS int stacking wander. and since the maker kind of dropped supporting it, converting to this one might be a decent option as i already have the staff as well as a spare with really good rolls
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
@spaceace: the only roll that really matters on the staff is 18% increased intelligence (and ilvl > 50 to ensure you can roll 6S on it.)
"
Graiaule escribió:
@spaceace: the only roll that really matters on the staff is 18% increased intelligence (and ilvl > 50 to ensure you can roll 6S on it.)

ilvl >50 is not really important at late game when you have 6s recipe at bench craft (350jwls)
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional