[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
BearODactyl88 escribió:
Hello, do I have the damage to do ubers? I dont have one of those amulets as the one i made kills my dps, i have ambush and assasinate though.

What's your average hit on PoB?
198k full life, 277k low life, on uber
"
BearODactyl88 escribió:

Yes, the damage should feel good.
"
WinterHiko escribió:
"
BearODactyl88 escribió:

ok thanks, is ubers more about doing mechanics?
Editado por útlima vez por BearODactyl88 en 18 oct. 2023 18:48:37
"
BearODactyl88 escribió:
"
WinterHiko escribió:
"
BearODactyl88 escribió:

ok thanks, is ubers more about doing mechanics?

Like regular pinnacles, you need to dodge the attacks, else they will kill you. However, the more damage you deal, the less attacks you have to dodge.

Ubers do hit harder though, so no face-tanking is going to work.
Hi, I *think* I followed the amulet guide exactly, but my amulet bricked at the awakener's orb stage. I bought the shaper's amulet with the damage per 15 int, and bought a ilvl 85 crusader amulet, scoured it, qualitied it and alt spammed until I had 12% inc int (it became 14% with the quality). I used the awakener's orb in the order described, but my crusader's suffix turned into "+2% chance to block spell damage". I checked the wiki, and it looks like the two affixes are NOT part of the same group (according to poedb.tw), so I really have no idea what I did wrong. I'm not 100% sure that the shaper amulet was ilvl 85+ (I'm like 99.9% sure, tho), but I am certain the crusader one was ilvl 85. the ilvl shouldn't matter anyway, as the resulting amulet is ilvl 85, and the mod that's missing is the crusader mod, so it shouldn't have been excluded that way. I suppose I messed up some other way, but I spent a bunch of time alching the crusader amulet to get a good roll on the int%, so I KNOW it had that pre-awakener's orb (I rerolled a 10% and a 9% to get the max roll). I don't recall what the prefix was, but it almost certainly wasn't "Crusader's". Is poedb.tw not current (and the two affixes share a group name now) or did I screw up in some way, or does this craft not work anymore? I was pretty stoked to get a great amulet for like 100c in bases/orbs.

thanks for any help/advice![
"
metasynth escribió:
Hi, I *think* I followed the amulet guide exactly, but my amulet bricked at the awakener's orb stage. I bought the shaper's amulet with the damage per 15 int, and bought a ilvl 85 crusader amulet, scoured it, qualitied it and alt spammed until I had 12% inc int (it became 14% with the quality). I used the awakener's orb in the order described, but my crusader's suffix turned into "+2% chance to block spell damage". I checked the wiki, and it looks like the two affixes are NOT part of the same group (according to poedb.tw), so I really have no idea what I did wrong. I'm not 100% sure that the shaper amulet was ilvl 85+ (I'm like 99.9% sure, tho), but I am certain the crusader one was ilvl 85. the ilvl shouldn't matter anyway, as the resulting amulet is ilvl 85, and the mod that's missing is the crusader mod, so it shouldn't have been excluded that way. I suppose I messed up some other way, but I spent a bunch of time alching the crusader amulet to get a good roll on the int%, so I KNOW it had that pre-awakener's orb (I rerolled a 10% and a 9% to get the max roll). I don't recall what the prefix was, but it almost certainly wasn't "Crusader's". Is poedb.tw not current (and the two affixes share a group name now) or did I screw up in some way, or does this craft not work anymore? I was pretty stoked to get a great amulet for like 100c in bases/orbs.

thanks for any help/advice![

this usually only happens when it's not the actual crusader mod or crafting adds a second mod of the same type as i made this mistake when i first made mine. while the mod/rolls are not that great, this was my second result

the increased int is "of the crusade" which is the correct suffix type
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Editado por útlima vez por spaceace7373 en 19 oct. 2023 7:06:49
"
WinterHiko escribió:
"
BearODactyl88 escribió:

Like regular pinnacles, you need to dodge the attacks, else they will kill you. However, the more damage you deal, the less attacks you have to dodge.

Ubers do hit harder though, so no face-tanking is going to work.

welp, lost to the sirus one, just dont know what im doing and bad at dodging, eater i was doing ok dodging beam easily then it randomly starting snapping to me and id die, come in and hed beam me and insatnt die lol. try again later
"

this usually only happens when it's not the actual crusader mod or crafting adds a second mod of the same type as i made this mistake when i first made mine. while the mod/rolls are not that great, this was my second result
Verified

So you're suggesting that the awakener's orb craft can, as it rolls the item into a new rare, sometimes hit another different "of the crusade" mod which can take precedence over the one "combined" from the original base item? My of the crusade's suffix was definitely that exact suffix, I went to extra effort to make sure it was rolled @12% (as opposed to the previous 10% and 9% rolls I'd gotten).

Another question: do the values of the combined mods stay the same, or are they rerolled? (was it a waste of time/alts to get mine to 12% because the awakener orb was gonna reroll it anyway?)
"
metasynth escribió:
"

Verified

So you're suggesting that the awakener's orb craft can, as it rolls the item into a new rare, sometimes hit another different "of the crusade" mod which can take precedence over the one "combined" from the original base item? My of the crusade's suffix was definitely that exact suffix, I went to extra effort to make sure it was rolled @12% (as opposed to the previous 10% and 9% rolls I'd gotten).

Another question: do the values of the combined mods stay the same, or are they rerolled? (was it a waste of time/alts to get mine to 12% because the awakener orb was gonna reroll it anyway?)

The thing to be be careful of here is that each item only has one influenced affix. When you use the Awakeners Orb only one influenced modifier from each item will be carried over to the new item. In the craft above the Crusader amulet will have had both the %Intelligence & Spell block affixes and it was just bad luck that the unwanted modifier was transfered to the new item.

I used Alts to roll each amulet as magic with just the 1 mod needed on each and then combined them with the Awakeners Orb. The resulting amulet will always be rare with random modifiers keeping only 1 influenced modifier from each item.

Depending on what your amulet looks like after the Awakeners Orb you may want to try and Annual to make room for a more useful stat, or you can craft on mod to block unwanted affixes than Exalt

Yes,the modifier values will be rerolled on each item, Just hitting the right mods is the best you can do.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional