[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

I think I am missing something, why take Whispers of Doom for the second curse but you dont have 2 curses to apply. Only conductivity.

Let me know if I missed something
"
triplod escribió:
I think I am missing something, why take Whispers of Doom for the second curse but you dont have 2 curses to apply. Only conductivity.

Let me know if I missed something

Elemental weakness, it should be there in the POB, might need to update
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Editado por útlima vez por Cassie322 en 12 dic. 2022 18:49:57

I'm following a guide for the first time and going with this as this says it's "Noob-Friendly". But when I imported the build to PoB, I saw these two warnings. Does this need an update?

Also noticed that the net ES regen is -133.5. Is it normal for that to be negative?
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Editado por útlima vez por iParadoxG en 14 dic. 2022 16:07:13
"
iParadoxG escribió:

I'm following a guide for the first time and going with this as this says it's "Noob-Friendly". But when I imported the build to PoB, I saw these two warnings. Does this need an update?

Also noticed that the net ES regen is -133.5. Is it normal for that to be negative?

The attributes are off because gear will vary. These can be filled out by jewels, notables, belt, boots, or (most preferably) synthesized power charge rings.

The ES regen calc doesn't consider continuous leech from Soul Drinker, you're always leeching much more than the degen because they trigger at the same time and have the same duration.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Thank you for responding. It really makes me happy to see guidemakers actively replying to their post.
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Hi I was just wondering what "Ghost Dance" does for us and if I should wait to grab it when I'm closer to the budget/endgame portion of the build. Because atm im 61 and I don't have much Evasion to speak of, just seems to be more of a hinderance than a boon atm. Thanks!
"
Hhgrenade escribió:
Hi I was just wondering what "Ghost Dance" does for us and if I should wait to grab it when I'm closer to the budget/endgame portion of the build. Because atm im 61 and I don't have much Evasion to speak of, just seems to be more of a hinderance than a boon atm. Thanks!

It's transformed into Inner Conviction keystone by Militant Faith Timeless Jewel, wait until you get that. Never take it without the jewel if your evasion is low.
Editado por útlima vez por Cassie322 en 16 dic. 2022 8:58:39
Hi, thanks for the build, so far it's a lot of fun to play. The only thing I want to ask, is there any way to get rid of oneshots from the physical damage, and they are pretty much annoying. In the description of the build saw that the build uses Determination with 10-20k armor, but in the POB specified grace and evasion. Is it possible to switch to armor evasion in a build or just have to put up with oneshots.
Editado por útlima vez por LGNomV3 en 16 dic. 2022 8:55:06
"
LGNomV3 escribió:
Hi, thanks for the build, so far it's a lot of fun to play. The only thing I want to ask, is there any way to get rid of oneshots from the physical damage, and they are pretty much annoying. In the description of the build saw that the build uses Determination with 10-20k armor, but in the POB specified grace and evasion. Is it possible to switch to armor evasion in a build or just have to put up with oneshots.

You can use either one, actually. I'm using both on my character because I'm aiming for a higher character level this league. You can throw in an auto-trigger granite flask if you like too, the slots are a bit flexible, you don't have to go for max damage. This setup is a bit flexible because it depends on how much bossing you're doing, armor doesn't do much for most bosses.
Editado por útlima vez por Cassie322 en 16 dic. 2022 9:02:13
I noticed the "Annihilation" notable looked to be a better anoint than "True Strike" was there any reason for true strike that I'm not seeing?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional