[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
wHaCkEd3 escribió:
Hello, been using this build when I have time this league and its working pretty well. Had to swap some talents around for better suitability but nothing different than what your guide has said. I was wondering why we take light radius node instead of discipline reduced mana cost.

Thanks!

We use discipline as a life aura in prism guardian long-term, and that mastery wouldn't affect it.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
So I played your arc inquisitor build last league and had a great time. Im currently around lvl 67 doing tier 1 maps. Dmg with little to no investment is slightly lower than it was for the inquisitor but good nonetheless. However it is squishy, and I've been through the pages of this thread and noticed this complaint many times.

This is absolutely the fault of the league and GGG deciding to increase the difficult 10-fold. This build last league was a damage sponging map destroyer, now not so much. It seems as though with a bit of investment it will still be great, but I think the league is really terrible so far, as not only are blue packs suddenly map bosses in terms of dmg comparative to last league, but the currency drops are so low that investment is also difficult. Orbs of fusing are currently gold dust to me.

The grind continues.
Editado por útlima vez por MaxIgnoramus en 25 ago. 2022 12:04:40
"
MaxIgnoramus escribió:
So I played your arc inquisitor build last league and had a great time. Im currently around lvl 67 doing tier 1 maps. Dmg with little to no investment is slightly lower than it was for the inquisitor but good nonetheless. However it is squishy, and I've been through the pages of this thread and noticed this complaint many times.

This is absolutely the fault of the league and GGG deciding to increase the difficult 10-fold. This build last league was a damage sponging map destroyer, now not so much. It seems as though with a bit of investment it will still be great, but I think the league is really terrible so far, as not only are blue packs suddenly map bosses in terms of dmg comparative to last league, but the currency drops are so low that investment is also difficult.

The grind continues.

Thank you for the feedback! I totally agree, it's the game that changed not so much the build. Same defense layers at low level.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hello! Looking forward to this build :)
Question: Is there a reason you use Pain Attunement on your level 45 skill tree? I'm assuming you skip that until you have Shavronnes? Or are you using Petrified blood or something to stay at low life?

Thank you!
"
CircAGG escribió:
Hello! Looking forward to this build :)
Question: Is there a reason you use Pain Attunement on your level 45 skill tree? I'm assuming you skip that until you have Shavronnes? Or are you using Petrified blood or something to stay at low life?

Thank you!

It still does a ton of damage if you HAPPEN to be below half life during gameplay. It's not permanently on, but it triggers enough to be worth the point.
Thank you Cassie for making such a detailed PoB guide with multiple leveling trees and gear suggestions for different budgets. Looks like it took a lot of time but it is very helpful!

I still have a LONG way to go on gear but am liking the build so far in white and yellow maps.

Also thanks for being active in this thread with questions...I looked through it and saw some questions I had already answered :)

misclick.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
Editado por útlima vez por JackOfAllBacons en 25 ago. 2022 14:14:36
Is Shield Bash a viable option for more movement speed? When I run out of silver flask and flame dash, it feels really slow and the build uses a shield already. I currently have 1 spare slot. And I'm already using portal.
"
Hyker3 escribió:
Is Shield Bash a viable option for more movement speed? When I run out of silver flask and flame dash, it feels really slow and the build uses a shield already. I currently have 1 spare slot. And I'm already using portal.

You can do it if you want, but it's pretty lame, doesn't cross gaps. It also scales with attack speed, which we have none of. This is essentially what the enkindled alchemist quicksilver flask is for.
Very true. Wasnt thinking about the attack speed bonus. Was just a quick idea as I had a spare slot and I'm using flame dash for gaps as well. Will look into the enkindling thingie. Haven't used that before. Is it just that it changes the 40% to a higher amount? While not gaining flask charged during effect?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional