[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Hi, there is any way to be more tanky? I feel squishy as hell
"
NoThisIsNate escribió:
Hi,

Still trying to understand the function of everything here, is it an issue to use 3 20% to dust jewels? Or must one be 19%?

The way the loop works is that you want to summon skeletons and make them die in sync with all the cwdt loops. Depending on the CDR breakpoint you have you need to change the duration of the skeletons.

So it is a problem if the skeletons are not in sync with the cdwt. You can test in game by putting the skeletons and the weapon and armour skills on the bar and starting the loop. They should be in sync.
"

Are you immune to shock for instance? Are you using the "right" pantheons?

What I did was to use purity of elements and the kiara flask so I am immune to almost everything. Then using the calc I have -45 chaos and changed arakaali pantheon and the bleed one.

Then I pathed to more max resists and the sublime vision for even more max resists. Also most end game bosses do a lot of cold damage so I got a sapphire flask for the 20% less cold damage taken.

I have 81 max resists and the chaos defense against dot:
https://pobb.in/ElBK-imMzmaR

Also this is important on mechanics that disable your regen like the maven beans in last phase and the fire dot on sirus is to have RF disabled and to ensure that your FR deals less damage than your ward. You can do this getting more ward or less life (I fixed my problem by going to 2800 life).

So use the calc.

Here I am tanking uber shaper stuff:
https://youtu.be/rrBvbHVAQm4
hi there:)

first time trying loop ward, lacking damage and getting random one-shotted

can anyone help me out pls

POB: https://pastebin.com/Mi3dx060
"
xikorita escribió:
"

Are you immune to shock for instance? Are you using the "right" pantheons?

What I did was to use purity of elements and the kiara flask so I am immune to almost everything. Then using the calc I have -45 chaos and changed arakaali pantheon and the bleed one.

Then I pathed to more max resists and the sublime vision for even more max resists. Also most end game bosses do a lot of cold damage so I got a sapphire flask for the 20% less cold damage taken.

I have 81 max resists and the chaos defense against dot:
https://pobb.in/ElBK-imMzmaR

Also this is important on mechanics that disable your regen like the maven beans in last phase and the fire dot on sirus is to have RF disabled and to ensure that your FR deals less damage than your ward. You can do this getting more ward or less life (I fixed my problem by going to 2800 life).

So use the calc.

Here I am tanking uber shaper stuff:
https://youtu.be/rrBvbHVAQm4

Thanks for helpful advices! I was also trying to do uber shaper and every type of damage was my insta dead. And nope im not shock immune, my stats are 2581hp + 1672 ward after orloth.
So for the life of me I cant figure out what Im doing wrong. Ive read and re-read the guide. Watched multiple you-tube vids about how to get everything set up and I cant seem to pull it off. At first I had no CDR on belt so fixed that. I have a 21 skeletons and tried with that but no activation. Dropped to an 11 skeletons. Still cant get procs. I had forbidden Rite in the gloves, moved it to helm. Couldnt get it to work. Im beyond stumped and I wouldnt come asking questions unless all my other resources were exhausted.

Ive done all the life calcs. Have a 420 and 350 heartbound. Cant activate. Now granted I dont have the survival instincts nor ascendancies yet. But I cant imagine thats whats stopping me here. Do I have too much ward and not enough life? Gems seems appropriate. Any help would surely be appreciated here guys. Thank you.
"
Sevani88 escribió:
So for the life of me I cant figure out what Im doing wrong. Ive read and re-read the guide. Watched multiple you-tube vids about how to get everything set up and I cant seem to pull it off. At first I had no CDR on belt so fixed that. I have a 21 skeletons and tried with that but no activation. Dropped to an 11 skeletons. Still cant get procs. I had forbidden Rite in the gloves, moved it to helm. Couldnt get it to work. Im beyond stumped and I wouldnt come asking questions unless all my other resources were exhausted.

Ive done all the life calcs. Have a 420 and 350 heartbound. Cant activate. Now granted I dont have the survival instincts nor ascendancies yet. But I cant imagine thats whats stopping me here. Do I have too much ward and not enough life? Gems seems appropriate. Any help would surely be appreciated here guys. Thank you.

I feel that your CDWT with the skeletons is too high? You need a lv 5 to trigger lv 11 skeletons. Are you sure the to dust are correct? They are different from 0-26 cdr and 27-51 cdr.
Have a weird problem where I only summon 3 skeletons instead of 6 unless I spam swap weapons to get it to 6. Any idea how to fix?
"
NoThisIsNate escribió:
Hi,

Still trying to understand the function of everything here, is it an issue to use 3 20% to dust jewels? Or must one be 19%?

Skeleton base duration is 20 seconds
You can't wait 20 seconds form them to die to proc the rings

You reduce their duration to 0.2 seconds
59% from to dust, 40% form Anomalous Summon skeletons

99% less duration, 1% skeleton alive duration

Guess what, 1% of 20 seconds is 0.2 seconds

Now what's even busted is that at 9% CDR, the cooldown of CWDT gem is 0.232 seconds
When skeleton dies at 0.2 seconds, and also if forbidden rite does damage in the same window, CWDT 21 will proc
You want Forbidden rite to be in sync with Skeletons, if they proc in different CWDT windows, loop will break.

When you swap weapons, Spectral Spirits from your Insanity Wand will die, 3 of them, Each Ring does 3 x 420 damage - 1260 damage

This is my theory

There are 2 Gems, 2 Counters

CWDT Level 5 Counter - Trigger at 812 damage
CWDT Level 21 Counter - Trigger at 3580 damage

Level 5 counter - 0
Level 21 Counter - 0

Time is 0 seconds

You swap your Weapons

Spectral Spirits died, 1260 damage done by each ring total - 2520 Damage

Level 5 counter - 2520
Level 21 counter - 2520

Level 5 Triggers - Casts Forbidden Rite and Summons your Skeleton

Forbidden rite does 1500 damage

Level 5 Counter - 0
Level 21 counter - 2520 + 1500 ( FR )

Level 21 Casts - Ice Spear

Level 5 counter - 0
Level 21 counter - 0

Time 0.2 seconds

Skeletons die

Level 5 counter - 2520
Level 21 counter - 2520

Nothing happens, because CWDT is in cooldown

Time 0.232 seconds

Level 5 Triggers - FR does 1500 damage + Skeletons Summoned again

Level 5 counter - 0
Level 21 counter - 2520 + 1500
Ice spear is cast
Level 21 counter - 0

Time 0.4 seconds

Skeletons die CWDT still in cooldown

Level 5 counter - 2520
Level 21 counter - 2520

Time 0.464 seconds

Level 5 trigger FR, summon skeletons
Level 21 Casts Ice spear

Reset,

Continue
Hey guys, I have tried the build and am having issues.

I read through this entire thread to make sure I wasn't missing an obvious answer.

I don't have Anamolous Summon skeletons, so using the 21 skele set up. It will only loop upon switching weapons, then stop. (Implying that I don't do enough self-damage).

I have two heartbound loops @ 420. I even added a lot of life to try and make sure forbidden rite did enough damage (3.1k). (and I've tried messing w/ it's gem levels, even though I know it doesn't really matter).

The loop will not start, even though the calculator says it should. I can get it to start by using a lvl 11 Summon Skeletons (normal one) and 5 CWDT.

(although out of synch w/ ice spear cause it's 21 CWDT while my other cwdt are still being leveled).

I've tried messing with To Dust %, I've removed MoM thinking it would help me take more damage (although I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way).

I literally cannot figure out why the loop doesn't work w/ 21skele and two heartbound loops and like, 3.1k life. (I am also fully aware that I have so much life that I nearly kill myself. I did that just to see if I wasn't taking enough damage or something). I am at a loss and any help would be great. When I used the scuffed version that still loops sometimes, it's at least fun to mess with.

Thanks
here's the pob

https://pastebin.com/rW1qBgzx

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional