[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Vendetta escribió:
"
xikorita escribió:
"
Bobirobsan1 escribió:
Guys, is Inquisitor fine as an ascendancy for this?

Im at lvl 97 with Creeping Frost (hit based) which is working out perfectly fine.

But I've wanted to do a Ward Loop character and I feel like without Omniscience INQ would be a lot of dmg to ignore resists and cap crit.

I noticed on PoE ninja a few people already had this idea there are a few INQ doing this.

So can you comment on this? Like is Scion so vastly superior that I should just make a new character? Here is a link to one of the Wardloop INQ on poe ninja:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/kkyuNoGotchu/%EC%94%A8%EB%B0%9C%EB%9F%AC%EB%A7%A4%ED%8C%8C%EC%88%98%EA%BE%BC%EB%AC%B4%EC%8A%A8%EC%9E%AC%EB%AF%B8%EB%A1%9C%ED%95%98%EB%83%90%EA%B0%9C%EA%B7%B8%EC%A7%80%EA%B0%99%EB%84%A4?i=15&search=skill%3DDivergent-Creeping-Frost

I paid like 1 exa and got the inquisitor flame jewels hehe.

Is inquisitor ascendancy worth taking out the crit nodes from anihilation ?

I mean 10% ele damage + 8% pen doesn't seem like a lot compared to crit...

Might be wrong, how is your feeling ?

The jewels are like 1 ex might go that route cuz dead eye is too expensive.

Remember that I'm not using omni. In my particular pob the damage was worth. I was doing everything with way less than I have now. This is just overkill.

The damage is way fine, but I was thinking if the inquisitor ascendancy actually brings more to the table than those 3 points up there.

I am bad at pob so I cannot calculate.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta escribió:

The damage is way fine, but I was thinking if the inquisitor ascendancy actually brings more to the table than those 3 points up there.

I am bad at pob so I cannot calculate.

We dont hit anything so just the pen. Mouse over the ascendancies and it will tell you how much extra damage you will deal.

This has been a really fun build to craft for
Probably gonna start leveling soon and this is what I have collected so far:

I think I might try to craft a better helm but we will see.

Not sure if it is all good enough, but it has been first time trying to craft on my own and it has been fun. Thanks for all the details and guide links.
I am looking forward to starting the leveling process
ign: Ricmorn_Reaver
Hey guys,

I need some help figuring out why my loop won't start.

I have a lvl 100 Witch Elementalist, setup for Ward Loop AOE stacking.
The ward loop runs perfect on this character.

Skin of the Lords
lvl 11 anom skeletons
lvl 7 20% qual less duration
lvl 17 20% qual anom minion speed
lvl 20:20 divergent CWDT

This loops my skeletons fine, with 1 heartbound 20% qual ring + lvl 8 forbidden rite with lvl 5 CWDT.

3.4k life
1.8k ward
27% cooldown recovery

It even procs perfectly fine with a grasping mail as chest. (100% global def)

-------

If I move to my scion, the same setup procs perfectly fine too.
However, I am trying to get the scion to work with the grasping mail chest.

I have a lvl 21:20 anom skeletons
lvl 20:20 divergent CWDT
socketed into my grasping mail with +1 strength gems, the CWDT is now lvl 21, so it supports the lvl 21 anom skeletons fine.
(As noted, under the Witch Elementalist, it works perfect)

But on Scion, it does not.

Scion: 3055 life
1988 ward
934 armour (13% phys reduction)

If I put a second heartbound loop ring on, it procs perfectly fine with the grasping mail.

The Scion has -25% chaos res.
934 armour.

My calculations:
CWDT lvl 21 divergent requires 3580 - 20% = 2864 to proc.
FR lvl 8 with lvl 5 CWDT requires 812 damage to proc.

4 skeletons gives 420 x 4 = 1680 physical - 13% armour = 1461 damage.
With 3055 life, and -25% chaos res, FR = 3055 * 40% = 1222 * 1.25 = 1527.5

So I am taking 1461 + 1527 damage. after mitigation. = 2988

the lvl 21 Divergent CWDT requires 2864 so it should be procing once I take the 2988.
However, am I doing the calculations for armour and chaos res correctly?
Nevermind, it's my life pool... I need 3.2k life. :(
Hello everyone Tell me, please, I seem to have collected everything according to the guide, but sometimes the character just stops launching projectiles by himself. Comes to press X again. I don't understand what can interfere... Tell me, maybe I forgot to put something on / assemble? I apologize for my English, I wrote with the help of a translator. The build is the most starting, budget.

THANKS!

UPD: I think i need anomalous summon skeletons -_-
Editado por útlima vez por TIMIK23 en 30 may. 2022 3:54:05
"
TIMIK23 escribió:
Hello everyone Tell me, please, I seem to have collected everything according to the guide, but sometimes the character just stops launching projectiles by himself. Comes to press X again. I don't understand what can interfere... Tell me, maybe I forgot to put something on / assemble? I apologize for my English, I wrote with the help of a translator. The build is the most starting, budget.

THANKS!

Use Voices cluster and blessed rebirth -
Or upgrade to Anomalous skeleton level 11 - 2 ex

go for 2 ex upgrade
"
Akshay escribió:
"
TIMIK23 escribió:

THANKS!

Use Voices cluster and blessed rebirth -
Or upgrade to Anomalous skeleton level 11 - 2 ex

go for 2 ex upgrade

Hmm this item exists! Got it for 5 exa. I removed the inquisitor jewels and came back to the Annihilation crit. Equivalent damage.
Hi hope all is well, I using your guide and i am now having and issue on getting the loop going. I can not figure out what i am missing. I have added my POB and hope you can take a look and see what i am doing wrong. I appreciate you time and love your build.

https://pastebin.com/AbyTJTYA

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional