[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

whats the disc?
"
ImOchita escribió:
whats the disc?

https://discord.gg/jp9vQeHgWY
Pls help me check i buil same and verry weak....
"
photailan1807 escribió:
Pls help me check i buil same and verry weak....

That would be because you didn´t build it the same.
Fix low ward - decent ward gear is still pretty cheap, and get 20% defence qual on that belt! Also, getting 5k eva on chest should be cheap.
fix flask uptime - flask implicit on chest is mandatory, use calculator to check uptime
get lvl 20 gems for start - self explanatory, it´s a caster, you won´t do dmg with low gems.

It might not be enjoyable experience even after that, but at least you should have functional build - low budget loop can be rough
Any pobs or guides out there that you know of so I can take the build a bit further? Currently I can barely do alch'd t16s with some scarabs without getting trucked. Other than that, I love this build and have been following you for a bit now.
Does life recoup not work with this build anymore? I know it used to... I logged in to my old character and I go to 1 life and stay there now. Thanks for the help!
"
Randezvous89 escribió:
Does life recoup not work with this build anymore? I know it used to... I logged in to my old character and I go to 1 life and stay there now. Thanks for the help!

Olroth's Resolve has been nerfed from 70% less Ward to 85% less Ward. So probably, your old character doesn't have enough Ward anymore to cover the damage taken, even with recoup.
My loop works fine, I had to adjust a few points to increase flask duration but everything on that end is good. I just dont recoup life anymore. was there a change to FR where self damage doesnt count for recoup anymore? I noticed that the recoup node states, "Only damage from hits can be recouped". FR damage works for getting mana back but not life anymore? How are people sustaining rf now? Btw, I have my legacy Olroths that is still at the 70%.
"
Randezvous89 escribió:
My loop works fine, I had to adjust a few points to increase flask duration but everything on that end is good. I just dont recoup life anymore. was there a change to FR where self damage doesnt count for recoup anymore? I noticed that the recoup node states, "Only damage from hits can be recouped". FR damage works for getting mana back but not life anymore? How are people sustaining rf now? Btw, I have my legacy Olroths that is still at the 70%.

This took me way longer to figure out than it should!
Recoup works exactly the same as it used to, nothing changed there - but something else changed. Look at your chest, and read the new Vaal Pact wording:)
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 19 ago. 2024 17:23:29
Thank you!!!! Wow, ok switching my chest! I could NOT figure this out tyty!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional