[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Unrelated, but if you want to get more damage and not pay a fuckton of divs for deadeye/pathfinder forbidden jewels, you can buy elementalist ones for a few chaos, have a charm that has "culling strike" or "critical hits have culling strike", and then refund the elementalist node on your ascendancy and pick occultist instead.

Now you can use a third curse in your weapon instead of culling strike, put elemental weakness in there. This will give you more damage compared to using deadeye/pathfinder forbidden jewels, and it will only cost you a tiny fraction of what you'll have to pay for an extra projectile jewels. Assuming you have whispers of doom anoint on your amulet, sniper mark that applies through mark on hit or other means, and then in your weapon you have frostbite, bonechill support and elemental weakness, it will give you a fuckton of damage. I haven't noticed problems with mana because i don't use a rare ring, so don't know if you can do it with rare ring.
Editado por útlima vez por whatever29173919 en 23 dic. 2023 10:26:37
Hi, first attempt at this build for me and invested a lot of divines (I followed the pob 100-200div).

I can't get it to work, my loop only goes twice and then stops.
I have no idea what's wrong... Can anyone help me?

Here's my pob: https://pobb.in/nS_rzOclcSa2
and my calculator :

Thank you in advance for your help.
Editado por útlima vez por Chazut en 23 dic. 2023 18:00:28
"
Chazut escribió:
Hi, first attempt at this build for me and invested a lot of divines (I followed the pob 100-200div).

and my calculator :

Not related to your question, but it's interesting that you followed a 100-200 div guide, yet you do 8 mln dps according to your pob. Clearly something is wrong here, why even bother having spell suppression when you do zdps and therefore you will get oneshot much more often. Might as well forget about league mechanic, because it feels like shit if you're not doing at least 30 mln dps (aka what the pob that you've followed has), and unless you avoid all league mechanics in the maps, you will just brick your maps to unkillable wisp buffed soul eater mobs from legion/abyss/expedition that will oneshot you with phys damage, spell suppression will not help you there. Also, you're using a rare ring and even then you're not res capped. Also, not using charms at all, big utility and damage loss.

I hope to god you have not dumped 100 divs into it, because it feels like you just bought expensive ward gear and forgot about the rest of the build. Hell, you lack the most important thing, you don't have sources of added lightning damage to spells from your helmet implicit or jewels, so you don't shock enemies and don't get power charges, so your stormrider cluster jewel passive doesn't work. You should use a watcher's eye with base crit chance to cap your crit as well. You really should go back to the guide and read everything there, carefully, because it's clear that you didn't do that.
Editado por útlima vez por whatever29173919 en 24 dic. 2023 4:49:28
"
whatever29173919 escribió:
"
Chazut escribió:

and my calculator :

Not related to your question, but it's interesting that you followed a 100-200 div guide, yet you do 8 mln dps according to your pob. Clearly something is wrong here, why even bother having spell suppression when you do zdps and therefore you will get oneshot much more often. Might as well forget about league mechanic, because it feels like shit if you're not doing at least 30 mln dps (aka what the pob that you've followed has), and unless you avoid all league mechanics in the maps, you will just brick your maps to unkillable wisp buffed soul eater mobs from legion/abyss/expedition that will oneshot you with phys damage, spell suppression will not help you there. Also, you're using a rare ring and even then you're not res capped. Also, not using charms at all, big utility and damage loss.

I hope to god you have not dumped 100 divs into it, because it feels like you just bought expensive ward gear and forgot about the rest of the build. Hell, you lack the most important thing, you don't have sources of added lightning damage to spells from your helmet implicit or jewels, so you don't shock enemies and don't get power charges, so your stormrider cluster jewel passive doesn't work. You should use a watcher's eye with base crit chance to cap your crit as well. You really should go back to the guide and read everything there, carefully, because it's clear that you didn't do that.

I've corrected my problem, it was missing the 6% of damage taken recouped as mana.
Also, I was missing the annoint on the amulet, the add lightning to spell on a jewel and the watcher eye.
Thank you very much for your help, I read the build carefully, I'm now at 24M dps.
I need the charms and some better jewels to reach 30M.
Editado por útlima vez por Chazut en 24 dic. 2023 7:14:04
Hello, its my first time I play cwdt build. I have one problem, almost every map i die when rare monster blink to me or jump and hit with physical dmg, coz we have 0 armor and no physical dmg redaction. So how i can protect myself against physical dmg or only progenesis flask will help?
"
Melan1408 escribió:
Hello, its my first time I play cwdt build. I have one problem, almost every map i die when rare monster blink to me or jump and hit with physical dmg, coz we have 0 armor and no physical dmg redaction. So how i can protect myself against physical dmg or only progenesis flask will help?

According to the character on your profile, you are neither shock nor curse immune. Maybe it wasn't the rare that killed you.

I'm not sure how you're juicing your maps to get teleporting rares as frequently as you claim, but for everything else "getting out of the way" is a suitable defensive option. There's no need to ever stand still and press buttons, and your movement speed is good.

Your second defense is dps. Dead rares cannot hurt you, and more damage equals stronger chills and eventually freezes.

Skipping Mind over Matter costs a lot of ehp. If you can get that back in without FR draining all your mana, do it.

If you're dying to crits from blue wisp'ed monsters, the cheapest defense against crits is the Mark mastery. Or go down a few map tiers like most wisp juicers do.

Beyond that, yeah, progenesis.
Editado por útlima vez por SleepyDhole en 25 dic. 2023 9:54:23
Pls, help me! )
https://pobb.in/gbld7-v5iDfD

Cast skeleton and other skills they don't match
What does 27% CDR do for the build? Looking at the 10 - 20 Divines PoB it only has 10% on the belt which works fine for me. Not sure what compromises will change if I get higher CDR?
Hi, how many FPS have you in map ?
When i play with Delirium i have 20/30 fps and many lags :( all my graphique options are in low.
27% CDR is flat 16% more dps. Its very easy this league, thanks to charms.
Go get it. You only need to allocate less duration mastery on the tree.

If you got FPS issue, check the new Ice Spear MTX and Freezing pulse MTX. You could use only 2 skills in the loop. Not too many.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional