[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Followed the Guide bellow 27%cdr and it worked like a charm, thanks!

Now I try to upgrade to 27%cdr, to push the build a bit further. The loop doesnt start now.

Misc shows 27%cdr: 12 belt, 2 abyss jewel, 5 boots, 8 tattoo
Setup: lvl 11/20 (9+2) an. summon skeleton, lvl 5 cwdt, lvl 1/20 an. minion speed, lvl 4/20 less duration + 2 to dust with combined 34% + window of opportunity and mastery.

Life 2626, Ward with flask 1572, Chaos res -25%

Could you please take a look? Thank you very much!
https://pobb.in/nyHBwuhCdSoJ

€: I switched back to 20/20 (+1) skel and div. cwdt and now it works without less duration support. strange
Editado por útlima vez por Creest en 5 sept. 2023 11:40:48
https://pobb.in/qONNvKNTlQwY

hey i need help...

have to start the loop 3-4 times till it works...

can anyone help me to figure out where the problem ist
What version of the build would you recommend if I want to farm highly juiced maps deli/beyond? the omni version seems to be a glass cannon with such low max hits in pob..
What content can i do with the 15-20 divine budget? i need a build for farming essence / expedition , rush bossing + invitation (shaper guardian), should farm 70div and do the 100% spell suppression version or can i start with the 15-20 div , farm and then swap ?
Thanks and sorry for my english
"
Produktbasti escribió:
https://pobb.in/qONNvKNTlQwY

hey i need help...

have to start the loop 3-4 times till it works...

can anyone help me to figure out where the problem ist

That's likely a mana issue/ gem order issue. I think the guide has details for this. Please check.
"
ManModeMaik escribió:
What version of the build would you recommend if I want to farm highly juiced maps deli/beyond? the omni version seems to be a glass cannon with such low max hits in pob..

You will walking an empty map if you have more than 100 million DPS auto bomber. You will not die, because all juiced maps are empty!

Why are 100% deli juiced maps empty you ask? you will need to find that out for yourself!
"
dado_hd escribió:
What content can i do with the 15-20 divine budget? i need a build for farming essence / expedition , rush bossing + invitation (shaper guardian), should farm 70div and do the 100% spell suppression version or can i start with the 15-20 div , farm and then swap ?

All content except ubers, suppression required for uber content.
"
Akshay escribió:
"
dado_hd escribió:

All content except ubers, suppression required for uber content.

Is max ele res cap (75) also important for uber? Or pretty negligible once you have 100% spell supp?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
Akshay escribió:
"
ManModeMaik escribió:

You will walking an empty map if you have more than 100 million DPS auto bomber. You will not die, because all juiced maps are empty!

Why are 100% deli juiced maps empty you ask? you will need to find that out for yourself!

So between the 700div supp and the 2000div omni version would I even feel the difference in dmg?
for same amount of div investment 5-10div for Sabo versus Scion, which has easier setup and DPS?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional